News Ezra Miller (The Flash) arrest [update] charged with burglary in Vermont this time

How did a freaky bitch like this get famous? Probably gleefully sucked off hollywood execs and Satan himself.

That is pretty nuts that he is still going to make millions despite this being like his 11th arrest a regular person would have been a felon by now doing every thing he did.

Apparently WB is very very pleased with this movie to the point they are willing to take the hit with this Miller stuff. If it ends up being a dud they will have foot in mouth for a long time.

Apparently WB is very very pleased with this movie to the point they are willing to take the hit with this Miller stuff. If it ends up being a dud they will have foot in mouth for a long time.
And imagine all it took for Johnny Depp to get fired was for his bisexual #woke wife to make up a bunch of slanderous nonsense about him. LOL, the media is still putting out headlines to this very day trying to convince me Depp was the bad guy.

Meanwhile, this guy has been on an calamitous entitlement spree that would have shocked a teenage Justin Bieber, but mum's the word.

Must've stolen a lot for it to be a felony.
He's also lucky he didn't get shot, VT is of the most gun friendly states in the country.

And imagine all it took for Johnny Depp to get fired was for his bisexual #woke wife to make up a bunch of slanderous nonsense about him. LOL, the media is still putting out headlines to this very day trying to convince me Depp was the bad guy.

Meanwhile, this guy has been on an calamitous entitlement spree that would have shocked a teenage Justin Bieber, but mum's the word.

It's pick and choose accountability.

I think it just goes to show that the greatest privilege is actually wealth and fame privilege. Miller is seemingly just terrorizing ordinary people that nobody cares about. Heard though was herself a celebrity, so people listened or “cared”.

Society doesn’t give a shit about regular plebs. That’s why the #metoo movement only gained momentum when famous people came forward with their stories.

I couldn't get through that, his eggs are fully scrambled

I think it just goes to show that the greatest privilege is actually wealth and fame privilege. Miller is seemingly just terrorizing ordinary people that nobody cares about. Heard though was herself a celebrity, so people listened or “cared”.

Society doesn’t give a shit about regular plebs. That’s why the #metoo movement only gained momentum when famous people came forward with their stories.
No, in Hollywood, there is undoubtedly an extra layer of privilege afforded to LGBT and #woke, especially women or non-male identifying males.

Oh wow this was the umm person who dreamed up that the KKK was trying to murder him. He also got a $500 fine for hurling a chair at a woman’s face which obviously busted her up pretty bad. Entitled delusional piece of garbage who has no real place in society.

I knew something was off about him when I first saw him in The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

Last edited:

I has been widely reported that WB is both incredibly pleased with the movie itself and heavily investigated whether they could re-shoot the movie to replace Miller (the conclusion was that they could not)

As it stands now, the movie will almost certainly be released in theatres. WB will market the movie based on the character itself and expect to see a lot of promo time from Keaton.

100% WB execs are going to be white knuckling the next 10 months, just praying that it does not get worse.

No, in Hollywood, there is undoubtedly an extra layer of privilege afforded to LGBT and #woke, especially women or non-male identifying males.

Maybe, but even LGBTQ folk can get “cancelled” like what happened to Kevin Spacey. The distinction is that once again, some of Spacey’s accusers we’re themselves famous like the guy from Star Trek Discovery and Adventure’s in Babysitting. If it was just some ordinary guy making the accusations people probably wouldn’t have paid as much attention and assumed it was just a person trying to get 15 minutes of fame or a quick payout for hush money or whatever.

Yeah.. imagine replacing johnny depp with ezra miller.. that's some next level fuckery..

I has been widely reported that WB is both incredibly pleased with the movie itself and heavily investigated whether they could re-shoot the movie to replace Miller (the conclusion was that they could not)

As it stands now, the movie will almost certainly be released in theatres. WB will market the movie based on the character itself and expect to see a lot of promo time from Keaton.

100% WB execs are going to be white knuckling the next 10 months, just praying that it does not get worse.

They’re definitely going to give Miller the Roger Clinton treatment and lock him in a basement so he can’t cause anymore chaos until the film’s released.

Maybe, but even LGBTQ folk can get “cancelled” like what happened to Kevin Spacey. The distinction is that once again, some of Spacey’s accusers we’re themselves famous like the guy from Star Trek Discovery and Adventure’s in Babysitting. If it was just some ordinary guy making the accusations people probably wouldn’t have paid as much attention and assumed it was just a person trying to get 15 minutes of fame or a quick payout for hush money or whatever.
Spacey was more a casualty of timing. That's when the #metoo movement was raging on the back of the Weinstein story, and Gloria Allred had her minion machine in full swing.

Back