News Ezra Miller (The Flash) arrest [update] charged with burglary in Vermont this time

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-04-19 at 7.10.28 PM.png

This is like the third incident involving Miller perpetrating violence against women. I don't even understand how Miller still had a career after that choking video went viral a couple of years ago.

ETA This month's arrest blotter:

Ezra Miller, the embattled star of Warner Bros.’ “The Flash” movie, has been charged with felony burglary in Stamford, Vt., according to a Vermont State Police report.

According to the police report, Vermont State Police were notified of a burglary complaint from a residence in Stamford at 5:55 p.m. on May 1. Police found that several bottles of alcohol were taken from the residence while the homeowners were not present. After collecting statements and looking at surveillance videos, police found probable cause to charge Miller with felony burglary into an unoccupied dwelling.

Police located Miller on Aug. 7 at 11:23 p.m. and issued them a citation to appear in Vermont Superior Court on Sept. 26 for arraignment.

Last edited:
Jesus, get this guy the fuck out of the business and off of the streets. How many times does he have to assault or attack women he has just met? I've been saying this guy is a damn creepy weirdo since before he Undertaker choke slammed that girl on the street.

This guy is basically the nonbinary War Machine of mainstream movies.

Again I'll only believe, flashpoint will actually release, when it is finally in theaters.

But he basically just got himself fired from being the flash if the reports of a meeting after the last incident are true.

Last edited:
Again I'll only believe, flashpoint will actually release it when it is finally in theaters.

But he basically just got himself fired from being the flash if the reports of a meeting after the last incident are true.

He may have seriously cost the studio hundreds of millions of dollars by starring in a big budget movie with big projected returns and then making the bloody thing unmarketable. You think people were hesitant about hiring Robert Downey Jr. in his druggy days...this shithead will never work again in anything with more than a $50,000 budget.

I don't even know who this person is.
DC Comics live action The Flash in Justice League movie.

Last I saw on the local news was the couple who got restraining order against him rescinded it for some reason. They would not disclose what relationship they had with him where he barged into their bedroom.

I'll respect his gender when he shows he has respect for other. Fuck him.

This dude habitually perpetrates violence against women. If he were a normal "cis" dude, all of his Hollywood friends would've cancelled the shit out of him years ago.

Same way Amber Heard got a pass for beating up her female partners while Johnny Depp's career got destroyed over her unsubstantiated accusations.

Last edited:
They should just deepfake RDJ on top Miller's face for those Flash movies.

People have been joking about that, but at this point, that Flash movie is unreleasable with Miller as the lead.

The rumors are that it's a soft-reboot of the DCEU and the Flash is going to be at the center of the new storylines.

No way that they can bank on Miller carrying that seriously. At this rate, he's going to be in prison or dead within a couple of years.

Somebody is drinking their own Koolaid. Kid better calm his tits before he's persona non grata'd.

Jesus, get this guy the fuck out of the business and off of the streets. How many times does he have to assault or attack women he has just met? I've been saying this guy is a damn creepy weirdo since before he Undertaker choke slammed that girl on the street.

This guy is basically the nonbinary War Machine of mainstream movies.
Non-binary war machine is the best nickname a fighter could have.

View attachment 918861

This is like the third incident involving Miller perpetrating violence against women. I don't even understand how Miller still had a career after that choking video went viral a couple of years ago.

He's about the get killed off by the Speedforce if he doesn't fix all this negative PR.

Wonder if Gal Godot will kick Ezra's ass on the set of the next DC reboot

Back