News Ezra Miller (The Flash) arrest [update] charged with burglary in Vermont this time

I don't really understand all the "the media won't report on Miller" and "Hollywood doesn't care" stuff

I just googled "Erza Miller" and the first results are all recent negative headlines about Miller from Vulture, Rolling Stone, LA Times, NBC, etc. "The media" is reporting all of this stuff.

Meanwhile, it has been widely reported that WB is dropping Miller from future projects and that would include Fantastic Beasts (if they are making more of those?) and DCU.

I checked online and I can't find Miller listed as attached to any current project. They are listed as part of 2 movies in post (Flash and some movie about Dali).

As it stands now, Miller's bizarre and likely criminal behaviour is being widely reported and nobody is hiring him.

The only valid complaint seems to be that WB may still release the $200m+ Flash movie next year.

Interestingly, Miller was a voice actor in the critically beloved Prime series Invincible that came out earlier this year, when Miller's likely criminal conduct was being widely reported. I can't find much outrage about it despite it presumably being much easier to replace a voice actor in post.

If a studio hired Miller today I would be angry about it. But as far as I can tell, nobody is hiring them right now.

They’re definitely going to give Miller the Roger Clinton treatment and lock him in a basement so he can’t cause anymore chaos until the film’s released.

The thing is that they can't control what Miller does in their own life.

I assume that they will market the film like Miller does not exist.

It will be interested purely from a PR perspective. I am not sure what other well known actors are in The Flash other than Keaton. Could be a lot of heavy lifting for Keaton if he turns out to have like 5-10 minutes of screen time. (!)

It will also be a test of how much the general ticket buying public really cares about this stuff (cares in a way that impacts whether or not they go to see the movie). I mean, it can't be a good thing for the film. Miller's behaviour seems absolutely terrible and probably criminal. I would have a major issue with a studio who hired him today.

But will the general public know or care about it so much? perhaps we will find out

The thing is that they can't control what Miller does in their own life.

I assume that they will market the film like Miller does not exist.

It will be interested purely from a PR perspective. I am not sure what other well known actors are in The Flash other than Keaton. Could be a lot of heavy lifting for Keaton if he turns out to have like 5-10 minutes of screen time. (!)

It will also be a test of how much the general ticket buying public really cares about this stuff (cares in a way that impacts whether or not they go to see the movie). I mean, it can't be a good thing for the film. Miller's behaviour seems absolutely terrible and probably criminal. I would have a major issue with a studio who hired him today.

But will the general public know or care about it so much? perhaps we will find out
I agree will be interesting for sure.
As the rumor is because of Batgirl already cancelled, and Supergirl possibly being axed, Keaton's role may be reduced as he was also in those movies.
Meaning they may not want to oversell Keaton they can't drum up first appearance of Batgirl and Supergirl, and they certainly can't count on Miller.

I agree will be interesting for sure.
As the rumor is because of Batgirl already cancelled, and Supergirl possibly being axed, Keaton's role may be reduced as he was also in those movies.
Meaning they may not want to oversell Keaton they can't drum up first appearance of Batgirl and Supergirl, and they certainly can't count on Miller.

I don't think it has anything to do with continuity or the DCU or anything.

I mean, they HAVE to promote a $250m movie. They can't use the actual star of the movie and so they will have to trot out whomever else they can.

I just checked and apparently Affleck is in the movie as well?

Keaton and Affleck are the only well recognized names in the entire movie. It is going to be hilarious if they end up having to do all the promotion and ultimately Affleck is in the movie for like one small scene. yikes.

I would be shocked if there are not discussions at WB about shoehorning Aquaman into the Flash movie just so that they can use Momoa in the marketing.

LOL I guess that they're going to release the Flash movie no matter what.

Looking forward to how they handle the press tour. I'm guessing that it'll just be Michael Keaton doing the rounds.

Erza Miller (or his agency) has hired Susie Arons (42West) for PR.

Her background is dealing with "crisis management"

Another indication that Miller wants to have a career and their agency is still treating Miller as a client with a future

Of course, this continues to hinge on Miller getting help, et al

Does this dude have a drug problem or something?

Back