Extreme Far Right Parties in Europe (gaining ground)

The right thing is living off the Germans and then being pissed at Turks because they cant run a country properly?

Yes because of course Golden Dawn with 7% of the popular vote in a small bankrupt country controls EU monetary policy... AND IS COMING TO GET YOUR CHILDREN.

About the only relationship Golden Dawn has with Germany is the US media calling them Nazis over and over.

I find it kinda funny that as hateful and extreme the far right is, they are no more dangerous than the far left. two different evils, one more obvious than the other, but both are as destructive and shitty as the other in totality

Yes because of course Golden Dawn with 7% of the popular vote in a small bankrupt country controls EU monetary policy... AND IS COMING TO GET YOUR CHILDREN.

About the only relationship Golden Dawn has with Germany is the US media calling them Nazis over and over.

Not at all, but you called golden dawn members "As doing whats right".

And Greeks are 100% to blame for running their country into the ground.

Golden Dawn are more comparable to the Kurds, not ISIS. They are not threatening to wash over the globe.

They are quite the contrary, trying to stop the globe from washing over them.

Not at all, but you called golden dawn members "As doing whats right".

And Greeks are 100% to blame for running their country into the ground.

And Golden Dawn wants to lift it back up, but fat chance of them ever having the opportunity to decide anything. Yes Greece itself is backwards and in dire need of a "reset".

you can say they're extreme but what's really extreme is the planned destruction of white people and that's all that mass immigration/multiculturalism is about.

And Golden Dawn wants to lift it back up, but fat chance of them ever having the opportunity to decide anything. Yes Greece itself is backwards and in dire need of a "reset".

GD is basically a gang of extremist thugs, preying on the fears of the desperate and stupid. They aren't interested in Greece at all.

If the left didn't get so horribly arrogant they wouldn't be dealing with this right now. They need to reel it back in.

I find it kinda funny that as hateful and extreme the far right is, they are no more dangerous than the far left. two different evils, one more obvious than the other, but both are as destructive and shitty as the other in totality

I've been saying this for a few years now. The far left comes with a smiley face and a phoney concern for your well being though so they've taken over the west lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's encouraging but we've still got a long way to go.
:wink:

If weak liberal EU governments actually dealt with the Afro/Muslim/Third World illegal migration problem properly, I.E curbed it and legislated against it, there wouldn't be a GD or NDP or FN. They fostered these groups by their inaction and weakness, giving indignous populations, peoples without jobs and prosperity in many cases, nowhere to turn to.

If weak liberal EU governments actually dealt with the Afro/Muslim/Third World illegal migration problem properly, I.E curbed it and legislated against it, there wouldn't be a GD or NDP or FN. They fostered these groups by their inaction and weakness, giving indignous populations, peoples without jobs and prosperity in many cases, nowhere to turn to.

That's the price of importing cheap labor. Your conservative governments have contributed to this problem as well.

Migration has ruined Europe. Most of these 'far right' parties just want to cut immigration. I used to live in England and it's well on its way to 3rd world status. There will be a war on the streets within 20 years due to forced mass immigration, which no one voted on/was given a choice about.

Looks to me like a leftist coalition has just ousted a right wing coalition that has been governing Sweden for quite a while.

Thread debunked.

Looks to me like a leftist coalition has just ousted a right wing coalition that has been governing Sweden for quite a while.

Thread debunked.
they will face major problems since they are a minority and since they will continue to fend off the Swedish democrats from any power, they will only add fuel to the fire. SD will become even greater martyrs and will gain more than 20% in the next election.

Migration has ruined Europe. Most of these 'far right' parties just want to cut immigration. I used to live in England and it's well on its way to 3rd world status. There will be a war on the streets within 20 years due to forced mass immigration, which no one voted on/was given a choice about.

The political classes long ago decided GDP was more important than cultural identity and integrity, in England anyway. We are still dealing with this travesty.

I think the truly extreme far right is unlikely to ever rise to much power. Nor is the truly extreme far left.

What is perhaps more significant is the overall increase in political factionalism and the decreasing power of centrist parties. It's not just the far right that's been rising. It's also the far left. This growing balkanization and intensification of political conflict, as an expression of populist discontent, is probably much more the fundamental issue than any shift to the right or left.

Isn't that just a natural result of bad times economically?

Thread debunked.

The right wing coalition that had welcomed Syrian refugees? Sweden and Right wing should not really be put together, their right wing would make a Hippy look like Hitler.

If Scotland gets Independence, looking more and more likely, England will shift to the right by quite a bit.

Thread debunked.

I don't think you know what "debunked" means. THIS is your evidence that extreme far right parties aren't gaining in Europe?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/exit-poll-sweden-opposition-wins-majority-25494570

"Sweden's Social Democrats were poised to return to power after a left-leaning bloc defeated the center-right government in a parliamentary election Sunday that also saw strong gains by an anti-immigration party.

With more than 99 percent of districts counted, the Social Democrat-led Red-Green bloc had 43.7 percent of the votes Sunday while the governing coalition got 39.3 percent, official preliminary results showed.

The anti-immigration Sweden Democrats party more than doubled its support to 13 percent, leaving it with the balance of power in Parliament."

And who are the Sweden Democrats? A: Sweden's Golden Dawn.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_Democrats

I guess this is what they call a "Canadian debunking."

Back