Examples of fighters that got jujitsu black belts from McDonalds happy meals

the way people talk around here black belts dont mean shit.

I always thought Machida seemed awful on the ground. It seemed like once you got him down in a fight it was over. He would just lock up his guard and do nothing.

A lot of Brazilians seem to have black belts but don't really show it.

Brazilians come from very old school bjj gyms where 10 years of training time is gonna be 95% gi without striking. Guys can say whatever they want about being more technical with the gi and all that shit, but the fact is you need to train how you're gonna compete. And as someone that's done gi, no gi, and mma, I'll tell you right now gi training is not good for mma outside of learning the basics.

You spend a lot of time training in gi, those because your natural reflexes and tendencies. You do no gi with striking and get hit hard you're instincts take over, and you're instincts are built on collars and cuffs and you're in trouble.

I'm always astounded as to the lengths haters go to bring Conor(or Ronda) into absolute every single topic they possibly can, even when it isn't related. Then I(a neutral) have to listen to them whine about his fanboys always talking about him...
I'm not a hater, i'm just stating facts.

Disrespectful couch potatoes itt. Ts is a joke.

I always thought Machida seemed awful on the ground. It seemed like once you got him down in a fight it was over. He would just lock up his guard and do nothing.

A lot of Brazilians seem to have black belts but don't really show it.
Agreed. He doesn't seem to attempt any subs or sweeps or much of anything on the ground. To be honest he just holds on exactly like a kickboxer does hoping for the ref to stand them.

It's fake, because he ties it like a 4 year old ties a pair of shoes. You have to admit, that alone should give reason to question it's legit status. Not to mention, that their is literally ZERO video of him rolling, only wrestling defense.
13118326_966078473505143_1392730677_n.jpg
Meh doesn't have to mean anything. I would tie my belt like that at the end of a bjj class to bow to our teacher. After a half hour of hard sparring, I couldn't care less if my belt was properly tied or not. And it seems it was the end of a hard training session for Conor as well.

It's fake, because he ties it like a 4 year old ties a pair of shoes. You have to admit, that alone should give reason to question it's legit status. Not to mention, that their is literally ZERO video of him rolling, only wrestling defense.
There is video of him rolling. why you gotta lie to make a point?

Listen to what Eddie Bravo and Dillon Danis have to say about Conor's ground game.

She's never needed to. She's not a wet blanket like McMann.
McMann has equally as many wins by finish as decision, don't be biased against wrestling and grappling.

WAR Hugging!

Back