Examples of fighters that got jujitsu black belts from McDonalds happy meals

another bullshit post from a guy who doesnt know shit.
Anyone can be caught. Just because someone is a black belt doesn't mean they never get caught anymore. Brady maybe a black belt in NFL quaterback but he will still throw an int here and there.

Amanda Nunes. Got mounted easily by Zingano, couldn't get out of the position and got GnPd into a bloody mess.

Chris Weidman and Junior dos Santos claim to be black belts, but have no ground game.

Weidman just spend 15mn rolling with Maia on short notice and won...no ground game is not that respectful.

So either Joseph Duffy has ridiculous underrated jits, or Conor has ridiculous overrated jits.

Because Joe is a purple belt.

Because you don't have an answer for mine either ;)

Did I once claim to have a BJJ belt? Purple, black or any colour?

The belt I'm wearing today is actually a nice Ralph Lauren number, black leather, golden buckle, pretty slick if I must say, also good for several types of jeans as it has a 3cm width.

I know where your BS argument is going, you're going to discredit my opinion because I'm not a BJJ practionier and that is swell.

You know the saying though, you don't need to be a dentist to know what good teeth look like.

;)

Yep but if you practice your opinion will most likely be more legit.
I would trust a dentist opinion on my teeth a lot more than a random guy view.

Amanda Nunes. Got mounted easily by Zingano, couldn't get out of the position and got GnPd into a bloody mess.
Cat put that magic carpet on her and Nunes was paralyzed by that heavy pussy.
maxresdefault.jpg

How did he get on?

Was he against some legit guys, or was it one of those European tournaments where there are no Brazilian killers? ;)

European championship level at adult purple belt is legit.. it's not the world, pan am or ADCC but there are enough killer to tap any mc dojo coloured belt

I have always been told that guillotine is the best shot to submit a more skilled grappler.
I don't say Shogun is better grappler than Chael (his BJJ has improved a lot since his loss to Maia) but if you don't pay attention guillotine are dangerous.

Shogun used to display nice BJJ back in the days (his omoplata sweep against Arona was sweet )

Weidman just spend 15mn rolling with Maia on short notice and won...no ground game is not that respectful.
No groundgame was an exaggeration to prove a point. He is not a real black belt.

People blame it on USADA, but drugs or not, no black belt would look the way he did on the ground vs Luke. He looked completely helpless.

No groundgame was an exaggeration to prove a point. He is not a real black belt.

People blame it on USADA, but drugs or not, no black belt would look the way he did on the ground vs Luke. He looked completely helpless.

Let's agree to disagree then.

He looked bad against Rockhold but if I remember he kind of gave up in that fight at one point...
Imo no Mc dojo black belt could handled Galvao or Maia. These two guys could tap 95% of the BB in the world Gi or Nogi without even sweating.

Same for Diego Sanchez guy was a beast on the ground, his fights against diaz and Parysian were epic.

Amanda Nunes's black belt is highly suspicious. She's been taken down repeatedly throughout her mma career and controlled. Alexis Davis flattened her out and rained down punches. Cat Zingano got full mount and busted her face up with elbows. Valentina took her down and had side control for several minutes.

Submissions in MMA doesn't equal great blackbelt

How many submissions does Aldo have and he beat Cobrinha in BJJ, Do you see Tony ferguson, Rothwell or Cerrone as great blackbelts because of their submission wins.

Sport BJJ, No Gi and grappling in MMA are all very different and fighters have other things to focus on too. There are blackbelts then there are blackbelts, you start again once you earn your blackbelt

JDS for example has a blackbelt one some regional competition but fell in love with boxing but also has great TDD

McMann has like 10 wins, about 4 of them by submission

oh yea and an Olympic Silver Medal for her grappling
She also lost to a 16 year old blue belt in strictly grappling, BJJ is so complex there are many different ways of being good.

Uhh?!? Have you see Diego's fights with Diaz or Karo? Dude was an absolute beast on the ground until he adapted the brawler mentality. Oh, and he held his own with Marcelo Garcia in a grappling match so I think it's safe to say he's legit.
Those were the exact two fights i thought of when he said Diego was just decent.
<5>

I love how haters mention Conor and Sage even though they are not black belts.

She also lost to a 16 year old blue belt in strictly grappling, BJJ is so complex there are many different ways of being good.
no shame in that, Roberto Jimenez is a teenager out there beating black belts

BJJ black belt from a happy meal? That sounds like a Johny Hendricks fantasy.

Back