Social Example of a #MeToo opportunist getting exposed after claiming she was traumatized by kiss

Why do you guys associate yourselves with rapey actions? Also why are you commenting on a video you did not watch and tying it actions you have taken?

<Huh2>

I don't know what you're talking about and my comments were to establish some general context in aid of determining where a line should be drawn. This particular case being egregious or not isn't important to that end.

I don't know what you're talking about and my comments were to establish some general context in aid of determining where a line should be drawn. This particular case being egregious or not isn't important to that end.

This particular case upon which the thread is based is not important? and you ask in the context of this thread who among us has not done something similar? and you haven't watched the video?

Shut the fuck up man.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, since you seem to be having trouble empathizing with her due to an inability to identify with her let me ask you something. What if you were in her position & you were interviewing an individual who kissed you afterward? Since I doubt you'd feel threatened by a woman I'll instead replace Pulev with a gay male athlete. How would you react?
Seriously, what would you do under those circumstances? Wouldn't you feel violated, embarrassed? Angry? I know that I would.

There wasn't really any outrage over this, but would you say this is just as wrong as pulev or because its a female its no big deal?

So I actually don’t get the evidence here. Because she is on some other guys lap, that means she was okay with a different guy kissing her? I see he claimed she was flirting with him and video of that would make more sense but a video of a different guy doesn’t make sense. I’m not making a broad statement about me too here. You have to look at each situation on its face and not assume a certain conclusion beforehand (which is a big problem about the me too and anti me too movement imo)
It goes against her victim narrative she claimed she was traumatized and uncomfortable, yet she was all up on another dudes penis grinding and laughing and I doubt he gave her permission, Ive had this happen to me at parties in college some chick would start trying to give me a lap dance and Ill just getup, one time some girl threw beer at me and said what are you a queer when I resisted her sitting on my lap at a party.

Years ago if you didnt show an aggressive initiative women would call you gay, thats just from my experience a lot of women would say I hate when a guy asks for a kiss just fucking kiss me if im giving you signs.

Other female boxing promoters didn't like her approach during fight week, they said she was acting like a groupie and was always grabbing Pulev and praising his muscles and having her tits on his side. People thought maybe they were an item or something.

Pulev said he kissed her out of happiness there was no malice which I believe, he also said she gave him the vibe that she was open and very friendly because of how all fight week she was grinding on him hugging him touching him without his consent

Here is another kiss, a lesbian fighter kissing sanko a married woman against her will, this didn't have any traction showing the double standard going around. In order for a movement to be credible it must get rid of opportunist and make sure to keep it pure for real victims of rape and harassment.

So I actually don’t get the evidence here. Because she is on some other guys lap, that means she was okay with a different guy kissing her? I see he claimed she was flirting with him and video of that would make more sense but a video of a different guy doesn’t make sense. I’m not making a broad statement about me too here. You have to look at each situation on its face and not assume a certain conclusion beforehand (which is a big problem about the me too and anti me too movement imo)
this is my understanding:

That she is claiming in her lawsuit to have been traumatised (ie damages) and that the kiss was uninvited. The use of the video could be a few things. First, it could be evidence that supports that she was not traumatised as she was comfortable enough to then attend the same fighter's afterparty, show off her body and be sexually flirtatious with his team, with the fighter being there. Second, it could be used as evidence to support the fighter's contention that it was possible she was flirtatious with him during the week leading up to the kiss as he claims (ie some sort of implied consent) - by showing that she crosses that professional line with people he knows.

However, I think it's mostly being used to assassinate her character as being a skank.

This particular case upon which the thread is based is not important? and you ask in the context of this thread who among us has not done something similar?

Shut the fuck up man.

Feel better?

Once more, for your benefit. Cases like this are at essence about where we collectively decide an action is punishable by law. More specifically here, when an attempted kiss goes from customary to sexual assault. It is both topical to the thread and completely independent of this man's actions.

I don't know what's causing you to be such an asshole, because I've said nothing complicated nor potentially offensive.

nobody is demonizing a movement some of you guys are so defensive that you fail to understand a topic and a quick to attack

the Metoo movement was started for real victims but these opportunist sluts have infiltrated the movement for attention and adoration destroying a good cause.

You totally invalidate what you're saying by repeatedly referring to women a "sluts", "hos" & every other derogatory slur that you can think of. I mean, feel free to say whatever you like & use whatever language you want to but it's hard to take you seriously when you express yourself like that. You come across like a typical misogynistic incel. Which may be what you are, in which case, rant on, man. I'll either scan through with amusement or, more likely, just ignore all further posts from you on this matter.
However, if you want to be taken seriously you might want to chill with all the slurs. They don't offend me, they just get old real fast & they indicative of someone who's not very bright.
Peace.

Feel better?

Once more, for your benefit. Cases like this are at essence about where we collectively decide an action is punishable by law. More specifically here, when an attempted kiss goes from customary to sexual assault. It is both topical to the thread and completely independent of this man's actions.

I don't know what's causing you to be such an asshole, because I've said nothing complicated nor potentially offensive.

What you need to do man-- is watch the video the whole thread is based on before comparing your own rapey actions to it....

But hey, if absorbing the content of the TS is not relevant to you commenting on the TS, then have at it man. Flat earth and reptilians are probably more your game.

Also just for context so we don't get sidetracked--

This particular case upon which the thread is based is not important? and you ask in the context of this thread who among us has not done something similar? and you haven't watched the video?

Shut the fuck up man.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you need to do man-- is watch the video the whole thread is based on before comparing your own rapey actions to it....

But hey, if absorbing the content of the TS is not relevant to you commenting on the TS, then have at it man. Flat earth and reptilians are probably more your game.

Also justify for context so we don't get sidetracked--

Shut the fuck up man.

D-bag noted.

D-bag noted.

Read the TS next time before commenting on it in favor of the perpetrator.

My earlier quote to you to keep it fresh.

Shut the fuck up man.

this is my understanding:

That she is claiming in her lawsuit to have been traumatised (ie damages) and that the kiss was uninvited. The use of the video could be a few things. First, it could be evidence that supports that she was not traumatised as she was comfortable enough to then attend the same fighter's afterparty, show off her body and be sexually flirtatious with his team, with the fighter being there. Second, it could be used as evidence to support the fighter's contention that it was possible she was flirtatious with him during the week leading up to the kiss as he claims (ie some sort of implied consent) - by showing that she crosses that professional line with people he knows.

However, I think it's mostly being used to assassinate her character as being a skank.

So I want to make a distinction here between the lawsuit and the action because I don’t really know what the best route she should’ve taken for this to voice her displeasure in it happening. I don’t know where the case goes but what the OP presents isn’t reasonable to me. If you are sexual with a person, that doesn’t give a different person that right also. Additionally, if you are sexual with someone and their friend then thinks they are allowed to doesn’t make sense either, if anything it would make you think they shouldn’t in some cases.

A lot of this seems to be an angle of professionalism that’s bothering me and I could state the same if she’s hanging out with the groups she’s interviewing like that but to a lesser case. Kissing her while their on camera performing their jobs was a very bad look. I can’t speak to what history they had before that so far but the environment wasn’t the right at all for that.

So I want to make a distinction here between the lawsuit and the action because I don’t really know what the best route she should’ve taken for this to voice her displeasure in it happening. I don’t know where the case goes but what the OP presents isn’t reasonable to me. If you are sexual with a person, that doesn’t give a different person that right also. Additionally, if you are sexual with someone and their friend then thinks they are allowed to doesn’t make sense either, if anything it would make you think they shouldn’t in some cases.

A lot of this seems to be an angle of professionalism that’s bothering me and I could state the same if she’s hanging out with the groups she’s interviewing like that but to a lesser case. Kissing her while their on camera performing their jobs was a very bad look. I can’t speak to what history they had before that so far but the environment wasn’t the right at all for that.
well, focusing on the action. The fighter said that she was being sexually flirtatious during the week with him, not just other people.

As far as kissing on camera, it's not exactly a professional operation there. She sets the camera herself at the beginning of the video, the person then starts swaying back and forth and she tries to set it again during the brief interview, which is backstage somewhere. It could be someone's buddy there and her camera phone. Maybe he thought: she's into me, she'll just cut the last bit out and it will be our joke. He's also a foreign fighter, language and cultural barriers - there is a chance for miscommunication for all of this.

Or he was taking advantage and he deserves some public shame for it. I'm not buying the trauma claim.

Don't know. Not a good look obviously the way things have gone.

It goes against her victim narrative she claimed she was traumatized and uncomfortable, yet she was all up on another dudes penis grinding and laughing and I doubt he gave her permission, Ive had this happen to me at parties in college some chick would start trying to give me a lap dance and Ill just getup, one time some girl threw beer at me and said what are you a queer when I resisted her sitting on my lap at a party.

Years ago if you didnt show an aggressive initiative women would call you gay, thats just from my experience a lot of women would say I hate when a guy asks for a kiss just fucking kiss me if im giving you signs.

Other female boxing promoters didn't like her approach during fight week, they said she was acting like a groupie and was always grabbing Pulev and praising his muscles and having her tits on his side. People thought maybe they were an item or something.

Pulev said he kissed her out of happiness there was no malice which I believe, he also said she gave him the vibe that she was open and very friendly because of how all fight week she was grinding on him hugging him touching him without his consent

Here is another kiss, a lesbian fighter kissing sanko a married woman against her will, this didn't have any traction showing the double standard going around. In order for a movement to be credible it must get rid of opportunist and make sure to keep it pure for real victims of rape and harassment.

There's no difference IMO. Evinger was just as inappropriate & had that individual wanted to pursue charges or a seek a lawsuit against Evinger then she'd have certainly been within her rights to do so. Would it have been going overboard by doing so? Probably. Just like the lawsuit against Pulev is probably going overboard as well. But, it's within their rights to do so. You just can't go around kissing without their consent.
And, if Pulev feels like he had implied consent based on the woman's behavior toward him before the interview then he can argue that in court.

It goes against her victim narrative she claimed she was traumatized and uncomfortable, yet she was all up on another dudes penis grinding and laughing and I doubt he gave her permission, Ive had this happen to me at parties in college some chick would start trying to give me a lap dance and Ill just getup, one time some girl threw beer at me and said what are you a queer when I resisted her sitting on my lap at a party
This is my exact point to what you posted. A girl could go fuck another guy and do every sexual thing possible with them and it doesn’t justify a different guy doing it. Your story is relatable but you are applying it to her when you don’t know that’s the case. That guy isn’t filing any complaint yet from what it seems.

This isn’t about that either. She is interviewing the guy for her job. If this was some type of date or informal social event, it changes things significantly.

I don’t know what to take from here say although it seems like it will be used in the case. I’m going from the video evidence we have here for the case she was cool with him doing that.

Same as what I mentioned. A lot of these he said/ she said stuff is going to infold in the case I suppose. That all depends on who you believe with is the whole issue with the me too movement. In this case though, we at least have a video of what happened.

Here is another kiss, a lesbian fighter kissing a married woman against her will, this didn't have any traction showing the double standard going around. In order for a movement to be credible it must get rid of opportunist and make sure to keep it pure for real victims of rape and harassment.

Okay so I don’t really understand this comparison. Because another case happened that was possibly wrong, that takes validity away from this other event? We have to stop grouping all these things together. These are completely different people and each event has to be assessed for that reason. That’s why I said in the original post I made that the issue for me too and anti me too is people come in with their own conclusions and tie it to the event. I get just as annoyed with this during police shootings. A lot of people are already set to defend cop or the person involved with the cop without actually sorting through the actual event.

You totally invalidate what you're saying by repeatedly referring to women a "sluts", "hos" & every other derogatory slur that you can think of. I mean, feel free to say whatever you like & use whatever language you want to but it's hard to take you seriously when you express yourself like that. You come across like a typical misogynistic incel. Which may be what you are, in which case, rant on, man. I'll either scan through with amusement or, more likely, just ignore all further posts from you on this matter.
However, if you want to be taken seriously you might want to chill with all the slurs. They don't offend me, they just get old real fast & they indicative of someone who's not very bright.
Peace.
uh... He's right. She's an opportunistic slut. Her actions have made her that, not that posters words. I mean, watch the videos. If you saw a woman behaving like that, you'd think to yourself that she was a slut. You know it.

Every fraud like this woman that gets exposed increases the odds of real assaults being overlooked.

This is my exact point to what you posted. A girl could go fuck another guy and do every sexual thing possible with them and it doesn’t justify a different guy doing it. Your story is relatable but you are applying it to her when you don’t know that’s the case. That guy isn’t filing any complaint yet from what it seems.

This isn’t about that either. She is interviewing the guy for her job. If this was some type of date or informal social event, it changes things significantly.

I don’t know what to take from here say although it seems like it will be used in the case. I’m going from the video evidence we have here for the case she was cool with him doing that.

Same as what I mentioned. A lot of these he said/ she said stuff is going to infold in the case I suppose. That all depends on who you believe with is the whole issue with the me too movement. In this case though, we at least have a video of what happened.

Okay so I don’t really understand this comparison. Because another case happened that was possibly wrong, that takes validity away from this other event? We have to stop grouping all these things together. These are completely different people and each event has to be assessed for that reason. That’s why I said in the original post I made that the issue for me too and anti me too is people come in with their own conclusions and tie it to the event. I get just as annoyed with this during police shootings. A lot of people are already set to defend cop or the person involved with the cop without actually sorting through the actual event.
Great points, man.

Yikes, she looks like a transexual that had bad surgeries done.

Back