Social Example of a #MeToo opportunist getting exposed after claiming she was traumatized by kiss

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TidWell, Mar 30, 2019.

1. TidWell

TidWell Silver Belt

Here is a woman taking advantage of the MeToo cause for real victims of sexual assault and rape.

She claims this boxer traumatized her and made her feel uncomfortable after randomly giving her a peck on the lips after his post fight interview.

The Bulgarian boxer Kubrat Pulev was shocked when he was hit with a sexual assault case because he said the female reporter was very friendly all fight week and flirtatious with him always grabbing and holding him and putting her breasts on his chest.

He said she even attended the after party and they both laughed the kiss off, and he claimed she was kissing other men and sexually flirting with them even sitting on one guys lap without his permission and giving him a lapdance and smiling saying Wait Fuck there is no Video right? because she didn't want to be caught being sexual and unprofessional.

A lot of guys on twitter were mad at him and saying he was a piece of shit and they believed her and that he was lying that she was lap dancing and kissing others at his party and he had no proof, also I think he got suspended by the California commission.

She hired lawyer Gloria Allred and deleted several of her instagram posts with her and pulev and put it on private. She also countered Pulevs claim that she went to the after party and was okay, but she said she wasnt okay and only went to do her job and interview boxers.

A lot of female boxing reporters who cover the sport were disgusted by this Jenny chick and people who attended the event said she was super flirtatious and unprofessional and came off more like a groupie than a reporter.

Her playing victim with Gloria Allred

Video of the Kiss that left her uncomfortable and shocked with trauma

Video of the post fight lapdance after the supposed trauma She even said Wait there is no video right?

This is the female boxing reporter who was able to expose Jenny Sushe as unprofessional, if you notice this woman dresses sexy with massive tits but never in any of her videos has she ever been grinding or unprofessional, all the boxers respected her and never made a move on her because she never lead them on or flirted with them she kept it professional, this Jenny chick should never work another boxing event again with her frivolous lawsuit.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  2. Sketch

Sketch ?.?.?.?.?.?

#Believe all women

3. HockeyBjj

HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

Wanna see something sad? Watch this Korean fighter avoid a ring girl post fight because a previous one accused him of sexual harassment. The promotion and the girl keep forcing her on him and he legit looks traumatized and desperately trying to escape so that it doesn't happen again

4. SBJJ

SBJJ I've learned never to doubt Jack V. Savage

The future for all males right there

5. Scheme

Scheme Black Belt

A true disciple of the Pence tenet

6. TidWell

TidWell Silver Belt

Sadly thts the way its going to be now. The fake female opportunists will always try to ruin a good cause because you can make money and it pays to be victim now. I feel sad for the real victims of rape and assault.

You cant really blame them either America is the only country where you can sue and get rich so many law students need work man. So they will throw up any lawsuit, I remember someone suing because she said they gave her a dirty look at work and made her feel uncomfortable, yet she was the one who was being a bitch before they fired her.

7. goldennirvana

goldennirvana Satanic black magic! Yellow Card

She's the biggest attention whore I've ever come across.

8. Sakurabaism

Sakurabaism Blue Belt

Holy mother of tits! That's quite the baggage she's been carrying.

9. RoosterHucklebuck

RoosterHucklebuck Green Belt

Amazing, simply amazing. This dumb bitch thought that the video of her wouldn't get out?

Canada, goldennirvana and MD20 like this.
  10. sweetviolenturg

sweetviolenturg Purple Belt Professional Fighter

The simple fact remains that Pulev acted inappropriately & he shouldn't have kissed her without her consent. I don't care what she was or wasn't wearing. Hell, as ridiculous as it sounds, she could have been interviewing him in the nude & he still wouldn't have had the right to put his hands or in this case, his lips on her. That's the law & he should have respected it. He shouldn't have behaved like a hormonal 14-year-old-boy with no self-control.
    Would you be as forgiving of Pulev had the interviewer been your wife/girlfriend/sister? I think not.
    Now, that being said, do I believe that she's being opportunistic with her lawsuit? Yes. But, as the victim of Pulev's actions that's her right. Now it's up to their attorneys & a judge to decide what to do about it.

11. Vitor CroCop

Vitor CroCop Right Wing Liberal Banned

this. That shit was trashy as fuck and definitely sexual assault. This thread will be full of rapey hypermasculine apologists

12. goldennirvana

No, no it wasn't. She was flirting with him, saw no problem with putting her hand on his stomach when they had a picture taken together and when he did kiss her, she enjoyed it. Then later she went to an after party for Pulev, so she could properly act out her slutty ways, despite claiming to have been "disgusted" by the kiss. So disgusted, she had no problem being around Pulev.

13. LogicalInsanity

LogicalInsanity Free RR! Belt

wood.....(consensually).
    even with the risk of a rape accusation in the future.

Ornife likes this.
  14. goldennirvana

She says in the lap dance video "wait fuck no video right?". She had it all planned out.

RabbitPunch36 likes this.
  15. Brother Numsi

Brother Numsi Brown Belt

Dumb broad. Trying to ruin a man's life she was obviously pretty cool with. All for a good payday

I guess that's just the way it goes. A hoe gonna always be a hoe. And that's fo' sho!

16. sweetviolenturg

sweetviolenturg Purple Belt Professional Fighter

LOL. Wow, you're an angry little incel, aren't you?
    Whatever. I'd much rather have tested myself against some of the best of the '80s than be some insignificant, angry troll like you. Cheers!

17. thehighking

thehighking Black Belt

That is both hilarious and sad

18. goldennirvana

Oh shit, I didn't expect that. So original.

No problem. Now get back to white knighting for skanky tramps.

BermudaTriangl likes this.
  19. Maaj19

Maaj19 Purple Belt

Talking sense here. Pulev is a fucking creep

20. Ornife

Ornife Purple Belt

Too many dots between wood and consensually.

Sexual misconduct confirmed.

ssBaldy and LogicalInsanity like this.