Social Example of a #MeToo opportunist getting exposed after claiming she was traumatized by kiss

I'm not encouraging men to kiss unsuspecting women (I am a wait until you get to know someone well before getting physically intimate kind of guy), but the woman is not completely innocent either. She behaves like a slut and as a consequence was treated like a slut. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the TS next time before commenting on it in favor of the perpetrator.

My earlier quote to you to keep it fresh.

This particular case upon which the thread is based is not important? and you ask in the context of this thread who among us has not done something similar? and you haven't watched the video?

Shut the fuck up man.

Quit raging, your estrogen is showing.

The simple fact remains that Pulev acted inappropriately & he shouldn't have kissed her without her consent. I don't care what she was or wasn't wearing. Hell, as ridiculous as it sounds, she could have been interviewing him in the nude & he still wouldn't have had the right to put his hands or in this case, his lips on her. That's the law & he should have respected it. He shouldn't have behaved like a hormonal 14-year-old-boy with no self-control.
Would you be as forgiving of Pulev had the interviewer been your wife/girlfriend/sister? I think not.
Now, that being said, do I believe that she's being opportunistic with her lawsuit? Yes. But, as the victim of Pulev's actions that's her right. Now it's up to their attorneys & a judge to decide what to do about it.
<{anton}>

Is it me or is there an over abundance of false claims coming out of the female asian american community?

Bitch turns herself into a walking sex object, gets mad when she is treated as such.

Bet money every female whose job it is to take new clients out to eat, comedy shows, off site locations, late night entertainment etc... Are licking their chops right now.

Yall be smart out there.

He should counter sue for sexual assault, for that unwanted and very traumatizing lap dance.

The simple fact remains that Pulev acted inappropriately & he shouldn't have kissed her without her consent. I don't care what she was or wasn't wearing. Hell, as ridiculous as it sounds, she could have been interviewing him in the nude & he still wouldn't have had the right to put his hands or in this case, his lips on her. That's the law & he should have respected it. He shouldn't have behaved like a hormonal 14-year-old-boy with no self-control.
Would you be as forgiving of Pulev had the interviewer been your wife/girlfriend/sister? I think not.
Now, that being said, do I believe that she's being opportunistic with her lawsuit? Yes. But, as the victim of Pulev's actions that's her right. Now it's up to their attorneys & a judge to decide what to do about it.

Context matters, bud.

If she was deeply traumatized or whatever, would she really go and give him a lap dance after the fact? You know she was cooking up the scheme in her head since she wanted to make sure it wasn't on video when she continued to shower him with sexual affection.

There's no difference IMO. Evinger was just as inappropriate & had that individual wanted to pursue charges or a seek a lawsuit against Evinger then she'd have certainly been within her rights to do so. Would it have been going overboard by doing so? Probably. Just like the lawsuit against Pulev is probably going overboard as well. But, it's within their rights to do so. You just can't go around kissing without their consent.
And, if Pulev feels like he had implied consent based on the woman's behavior toward him before the interview then he can argue that in court.

Let me ask you a straight up question.

We all agree that Pulev was inappropriate and crossed a line.

But , Do you this woman was traumatized by this action?

What I saw was a hoe giving mixed signals.

Sadly thts the way its going to be now. The fake female opportunists will always try to ruin a good cause because you can make money and it pays to be victim now. I feel sad for the real victims of rape and assault.

You cant really blame them either America is the only country where you can sue and get rich so many law students need work man. So they will throw up any lawsuit, I remember someone suing because she said they gave her a dirty look at work and made her feel uncomfortable, yet she was the one who was being a bitch before they fired her.

I'm guessing what really drove this case was media/net reaction to the kiss which she then picked up on as a chance to make some publicity.

Really I think what your dealing with is a culture where by social issues become totally focused on media/celeb culture, I mean sexual harassment is a real issue as well as rape but on a society wide level its a massive problem to deal with and indeed a very expensive one. The focus on a handful of cases in the public eye basically allows for political points to be scored without actually having to spend serious money or make any real changes to the established order. Equally I think the problem with a lot of wrongful cases outside of the spotline is that police or other bodies are working to quotas without proper funding, actually investigating all cases well and making correct judgements is expensive, picking out a small number of cases without proper investigation and then going after them regardless of evidence is cheap.

Let me ask you a straight up question.

We all agree that Pulev was inappropriate and crossed a line.

But , Do you this woman was traumatized by this action?

Based on the evidence that I've seen, read & heard about her subsequent behavior, not at all.
In fact, to be honest, now that I've had a chance to take it all in & digest it, I don't even think she was all that embarrassed by it.But, what he did was inappropriate so if she wants to take it to court that's her right.
However, I personally think she's making too much of it by filing suit against him when a public apology would seem more in order.
I hate to see all the "slut shaming" that she's opened herself up for because IMO it's wrong, sad & ugly & diminishes everyone, but unfortunately, that's what it's come to.

Wanna see something sad? Watch this Korean fighter avoid a ring girl post fight because a previous one accused him of sexual harassment. The promotion and the girl keep forcing her on him and he legit looks traumatized and desperately trying to escape so that it doesn't happen again

my god, thats hilarious and sad. Winners deserve that type of meat thrown at them

The fact that you've been calling her a "skanky whore" since this story broke is a big indicator of just that.

Because I KNEW she liked Pulev and was flirting hard with him. I called her a skank from the start, and I was right. I almost never do that when it comes to possible sexual assault, but this stunk of bullshit from the get. She did two interviews with Pulev and immediately when I saw them I thought 'she's not very subtle', meaning she was making it very obvious she was attracted to him. Then I went to her IG and saw the picture with her hand on his abs and looked as if they were a couple. Funny now she removed that pic, isn't it? She removed it after the kiss. I guess she thought it wouldn't help her case, and she's right.

Plus, other anecdotal evidence taken from your previous comments leads me to believe that, yes, indeed, you are a misogynist.

Nope. I just have no sympathy for feminists and these skanks who look for paydays.

Seems like you should get prosecuted for falsehoods. She AND Allred. Then again, they can claim the "Jussie Smollett Defense", I suppose.

<Fedor23>

Sorry, Seano but I disagree.
And, I may be in the minority here but I don't assume that she's a slut based on what I've seen. Was she being suggestive? Of course, she was but that doesn't give men the right to touch her without her consent. She didn't break any laws last Sunday night but Pulev did. In a rather minor way, yes. But, it fits the criteria.

Yeah, I'm not understanding the argument against her here.
Because she was sitting on ANOTHER guy's lap, that means she was okay with his friend kissing her?
lol and what is this Taliban slut shaming? If she liked that dude and wanted to hook up with him, so what? Why does that make her a slut?
Pulev is a 100% wrong. That was just fucking weird. They're doing an interview, and he just weirdly grabs her face and kisses her. There was nothing natural or organic about it, he just did it.
Good looking chicks with big tits are probably going to have a higher chance of getting interviews with athletes, so i don't hate her for playing the game--that doesn't mean you get to feel her up though.

Does she look "traumatized"? No. But, i also think in a situation like that you kind of have to put on a poker face. She's at her job in a man's sport. Nobody wants to get the label that they're some kind of problem chick. So yea, i'm not expecting her to slap a pro boxer on camera during an interview.
I don't like people getting sued for everything, and I feel she is being opportunistic, but Pulev was being a creep.

Back