Social Example of a #MeToo opportunist getting exposed after claiming she was traumatized by kiss

How about a post that ignores how it is used as a blunt instrument to systematically target and victimize innocent men for various reasons including financial gain?

I have seen two cases where women accused a man of assault and they were lying. One of the women told me years later that there was no assault. The man lost his job over it. This happens.

Still the boxer had absolutely no right to do what he did and it should be illegal. I only watched the first video but unless she has just given him a lap dance off camera then I don't see how you can justify it.....

And women wonder why men don’t approach them anymore.

Even though she’s acting like a dumb thot doesn’t mean you can just grab someones face and force a kiss on them.

Now he didn’t do anything so terrible he should get more than a verbal “don’t do that anymore”

I'm incredulous anyone would find a way to defend this woman.

It would be a real disappointment if any judge didn't gather the extenuating evidence, here, and dismiss the case outright. That just isn't a crime. I'd feel that way if it was my sister/daughter/cousin/girlfriend/whatever. If it was my girlfriend I would be irritated by him, but not because I saw it as assault. On the other hand I would be livid with her.

I think he has a more compelling case for our sympathy. I think her dishonesty about her own behavior, and obviously also her state of mind, in the context of her public accusation, amounts to either slander or fraud. This can't be tolerated.

OK, since you seem to be having trouble empathizing with her due to an inability to identify with her let me ask you something. What if you were in her position & you were interviewing an individual who kissed you afterward? Since I doubt you'd feel threatened by a woman I'll instead replace Pulev with a gay male athlete. How would you react?
Seriously, what would you do under those circumstances? Wouldn't you feel violated, embarrassed? Angry? I know that I would.

Disn't their used to be a female photographer for MMA that was like this years ago? Huge fale tits and always showing up at MMA pool parties in a bikini but demanding to be taken seriously lmao?

OK, since you seem to be having trouble empathizing with her due to an inability to identify with her let me ask you something.
Presumptuous comment. Also pointless. Save the empathy for church and charity runs. This is about reason.
What if you were in her position & you were interviewing an individual who kissed you afterward? Since I doubt you'd feel threatened by a woman I'll instead replace Pulev with a gay male athlete. How would you react?
Seriously, what would you do under those circumstances? Wouldn't you feel violated, embarrassed? Angry? I know that I would.
I wouldn't be lap dancing on one of his gay male teammate's lap later in the night.

I would react immediately, not with a laugh, but voicing my extreme displeasure, and if I was so offended I wanted to pursue charges, I would immediately go to the authorities. Of course I wouldn't because I'm neither fragile nor an opportunistic tart. Gay guys have crossed the line with me in clubs before: getting handsy while drunk. I issue a stern warning while expressing my disinterest and displeasure. No cops needed. No tears in my pillow later that night.

It's amazing how well that has worked out for me.

First she lead him on and was acting stupid like some kind of groupie.

However the kiss was stupid and he should not have done that.

He miss interpreted the signals and he should be told to knock that off and say he’s sorry and go on from there.

Presumptuous comment. Also pointless. Save the empathy for church and charity runs. This is about reason.

I wouldn't be lap dancing on one of his gay male teammate's lap later in the night.

I would react immediately, not with a laugh, but voicing my extreme displeasure, and if I was so offended I wanted to pursue charges, I would immediately go to the authorities. Of course I wouldn't because I'm neither fragile nor an opportunistic tart. Gay guys have crossed the line with me in clubs before: getting handsy while drunk. I issue a stern warning while expressing my disinterest and displeasure. No cops needed. No tears in my pillow later that night.

It's amazing how well that has worked out for me.

Well, then clearly you'd have handled the situation better than she did. No argument there.
I'm not saying that she's handled it exactly as she should have but she still has a case & is within her rights to file suit against him regardless of how she behaved after the fact.
Like I said, let their lawyers go to work & let the judge decide any damages/compensation if any.

iu
I never picked up on his fake teeth before.

His chompers, his hairline, the anti-white male rhetoric—seems the only thing authentic about this guy is the joy he emanates when groping small children.

Who here has never went in for an uninvited kiss?

I bet it's actual the rare occasion where someone asks first. I sure as fuck don't consider myself guilty of sexual assault.

Yeah she's milking it and being a lying gold digging bitch, but it was still creepy. You can't just so that.

I bet it's actual the rare occasion where someone asks first. I sure as fuck don't consider myself guilty of sexual assault.

I haven't ever done what that guy did the way he did it. If you have then you are kind of a scumbag.
You guys just don't get it do you? Women are not your property or sex toys.

This really doesn't need to be so hard and I am amazed at how much cry babying is going on from men over not being able to take unwarranted action.

Freedom is not being able to do whatever you want, it is not needing to do whatever you want.

He's way out of that broad's league.

I haven't ever done what that guy did the way he did it. If you have then you are kind of a scumbag.
You guys just don't get it do you? Women are not your property or sex toys.

This really doesn't need to be so hard and I am amazed at how much cry babying is going on from men over not being able to take unwarranted action.

Freedom is not being able to do whatever you want, it is not needing to do whatever you want.

exactly. These guys are fucking pathetic

So, you just kiss random women that you see on the street or that you're dealing with under professional circumstances?

So I actually don’t get the evidence here. Because she is on some other guys lap, that means she was okay with a different guy kissing her? I see he claimed she was flirting with him and video of that would make more sense but a video of a different guy doesn’t make sense. I’m not making a broad statement about me too here. You have to look at each situation on its face and not assume a certain conclusion beforehand (which is a big problem about the me too and anti me too movement imo)

I didn't watch it. Are you saying you've never gone in for a first kiss without asking?

Why do you guys associate yourselves with rapey actions? Also why are you commenting on a video you did not watch and tying it actions you have taken?

<Huh2>

Yes let’s make a thread to demonize a movement and pretend women are not systematically targetted by men in positions of power and choose to exercise their power for sexual gain.
nobody is demonizing a movement some of you guys are so defensive that you fail to understand a topic and a quick to attack

the Metoo movement was started for real victims but these opportunist sluts have infiltrated the movement for attention and adoration destroying a good cause.

Back