Ex-UFC Heavyweight Contender Brendan Schaub's comedy set reviews started pouring ...

Y’all be nice to Brendan, his soul literally left his body on the count of his weak ass chin and being bad at fighting.

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. I’m talking no talent for it whatsoever. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.

Agreed, his topics are fine, but the jokes are just awful and the delivery is even worst. Hes just not funny

This whole crew are much better as on air personalities than comedians, even Joey Diaz is funnier when he's being himself on a podcast than on stand up.

Corey is a fucking murderer.

When he said nothing scarier than a Mosquito flying out of Magic Johnson home that shit was too much lol

The man has put in work funny, charismatic and versatile yet he never got that type of push a hack like Shaub got

its weird its the saying its not what you know but who you know

this Shaub special was like someone doing a favor for a rich kid and letting him be a comedian for a day

This whole crew are much better as on air personalities than comedians, even Joey Diaz is funnier when he's being himself on a podcast than on stand up.
I agree, but Joey Diaz is the funniest the guy of the bunch he is a story teller, love his personality reminds me of those old school dudes you know from around the way on the corner always telling stories and shit while eating at the same food joint at noon.

Comedy is relative you aren’t right if you say his special is very funny or if you say it’s terrible.

sounds like its on the same level as game of thrones series finale.

Comedy is relative you aren’t right if you say his special is very funny or if you say it’s terrible.
You can say that about everything from food, women, cars etc.
Yet most people would agree that a Ferrari is nicer looking than a Fiat Multipla, and that Dave Chapelle / Bill Bur / Chris Rock / Louis CK etc. are WAY funnier than Brendan Schaub.

Time for another intervention by Rogan.
LOL brutal. I can see it now...."You're just not that funny Brendan, not the way Bill Burrs funny. I don't think at this stage in your career you could take a heckler man, not in the same way Bill would."

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. I’m talking no talent for it whatsoever. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.

“Triggered” wasn’t bad though... and “Strange Times” was actually good.

Last edited:
Rogan is a smart business man. His success at stand up isn't for his stand up. It's because he was the "news radio" guy, then he was the "fear factor guy" then he was "the UFC guy" and now he's the "podcast guy".

He's always been smart at funneling people from his other pursuits to his comedy shows

Good point. He even said on an Adam Corolla podcast that his audience started growing after his podcast started gaining momentum. Corolla said the opposite just before that.

What's the difference between your argument & other people in this thread saying it's "just sherdog haters" & what online virgins (mostly right wingers) did to Amy Schumer? Which fucked the Netflix rating for everyone. All because she started talking politics.

Online trolls exist. Schaubs special is worthy of criticism (joke theft/laugh track) if Schumers is.

The reviews are funnier than his special.

Schumer fan?

sounds like its on the same level as game of thrones series finale.
GOTs was great back in the first 4 seasons though. Shaub was never funny

When he said nothing scarier than a Mosquito flying out of Magic Johnson home that shit was too much lol

The man has put in work funny, charismatic and versatile yet he never got that type of push a hack like Shaub got

its weird its the saying its not what you know but who you know

this Shaub special was like someone doing a favor for a rich kid and letting him be a comedian for a day

Lol. I was thinking more like Make A Wish.

Back