Ex-UFC Heavyweight Contender Brendan Schaub's comedy set reviews started pouring ...

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
... and it's not looking good for the Schaubster.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10171746/

2.4 IMDB rating so far.

A sample of the reviews:

There's just nothing funny about this special. Lots of setups with no actual jokes. The audience laughs at non jokes so often I'm wondering if there is a laugh track. This is what happens when Joe Rogan tells you to try comedy and you're surrounded by yes men.

If you like comedy keep clear of this. Its just not funny.

God awful. save yourself the hour brandon's a hack & steals jokes. Love callen, but i'm not sure how he supports this buffoon. At least this special will expose his "calmedy". y'nah draw.

I don't know a lot about Mr. Schaub, but this was the worst stand up special i've seen since Amy Schumer's. His father probably knew he was wasting his time pursuing comedy as a child. In my opinion, he should quit comedy and go back to MMA or Football, because based off of these early reviews, not many people found it funny either.

You can read the rest of the reviews. This was the worst hour of anything that I have ever watched in my life. Whoever gave the ok at showtime to film this should be fired asap.

<36>

Last edited:
Duy5WLUU8AAbtYc.jpg:large

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. I’m talking no talent for it whatsoever. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.

We have known for a while now the only people that think Shaub is funny are crossover WWE fans. You would probably find people still wearing affliction shirts at his show.These are the people that love Brendan Shaub.

yea sure these are just all the sherdog haters
Exactly

They're just jealous he's over 6 feet tall and good looking

This guy is absolutely hilarious

The guy might be funny to a group of metro sexual jocks with his big dick bandit bs. Just a douche to be fair but he has to find his market since he has the confidence/stupidity to deliver his act.

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.

This. Even Brendan Schaub's natural funniness is better than Rogan's. I don't think Rogan has made me laugh once, not from his comedy and not from his podcast. Schaub despite how dumb he is does have "talent" for silly humor and good one line deliveries that's hilarious amongst guys. He's definitely had me in stitches a bunch more times compared to Callen or Rogan's played out shit. Callen being slightly better than Rogan because he can actually set people up and engage is some banter.

However, Rogan does seem to get more goodwill from betas and losers who don't know what good locker-room humor or banter amongst bros is about.. maybe it's because he's so short..

Schaub has a sick stalker-esque group of losers online who do everything to smear anything he does at any opportunity. Sometimes he's cringe and retarded, but he rarely pretends otherwise. He knows his lane is being a silly goof, and that shtick certainly is more entertaining than just being a plain shitty comic with zero natural talent for comedy like Joe Rogan.

Anyone who's actually had cool friends growing up, been in team sports etc etc all understand and appreciate Brendan's humor. Deadbeat nerds who avoided the school cafeteria during lunch don't get that type of humor, given that they're too serious and angry at the world..

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone please link a funny joke by Rogan from one of his specials.

I dont think there is one.

I believe I summed up Schaub better than anyone when I said,

"BOOM, SON! BIG-DICK SMITH IN THE HIZZOUSE! RANDOM SHIT, BOIII! APPLE-SAUCE, BITCHES!!! OTHER SHIT(topical reference for youth), KIIIID!!! GADOOOOSH!!!! LATA, BITCHES!!!!" (drops mic)

That's him in a nutshell. Not my bag...

No sh1t..... i dont get it how lately just anyone thinks they can become a standup comic "if they just work hard". Lol, no... you need a sense for humour. Its baffling to me even Rogan is one.

This. Even Brendan Schaub's natural funniness is better than Rogan's. I don't think Rogan has made me laugh once, not from his comedy and not from his podcast. Schaub despite how dumb he is does have "talent" for silly humor and good one line deliveries that's hilarious amongst guys. He's definitely had me in stitches a bunch more times compared to Callen or Rogan's played out shit. Callen being slightly better than Rogan because he can actually set people up and engage is some banter.

However, Rogan does seem to get more goodwill from betas and losers who don't know what good locker-room humor or banter amongst bros is about.. maybe it's because he's so short..

Schaub has a sick stalker-esque group of losers online who do everything to smear anything he does at any opportunity. Sometimes he's cringe and retarded, but he rarely pretends otherwise. He knows his lane is being a silly goof, and that shtick certainly is more entertaining than just being a plain shitty comic with zero natural talent for comedy like Joe Rogan.

Anyone who's actually had cool friends growing up, been in team sports etc etc all understand and appreciate Brendan's humor. Deadbeat nerds who avoided the school cafeteria doing lunch don't get that type of humor, given that they're too serious and angry at the world..
Whatever, Chin.

Rogan is an atrocious comic as well. I’m talking no talent for it whatsoever. Zero clue how he doesn’t get those same kind of reviews.
Rogan is alpha so you laugh at his joke because you want him to think you're cool. That's what I do I but don't need validation from Schaub though.

Callen and Rogan are trash as well. Those critiques are stupid. Yeah, Schaub is trash but if Callen and Rogan are their markers for good comedy?!?!?!!??! Fuckin'ell.

Back