Ever work in a fast food joint?

my first job was at a little caesars pizza which i did for 2 years, not exactly fast food but when we did hot n ready 5 dollar days its was basically fast food with how much business we got.

I enjoyed it, i always laughed though at customers who would complain to us about taking their business elsewhere. I was always like why would i give a shit, i make minimum wage, this isnt commission and i dont own stock. I doubt our manager even really cares, we go through managers like we go through toppings around here, this is cheap ass little caesars.

From your coworker?
midnight_meat_train_006.jpg

my first job was at a little caesars pizza which i did for 2 years, not exactly fast food but when we did hot n ready 5 dollar days its was basically fast food with how much business we got.

I enjoyed it, i always laughed though at customers who would complain to us about taking their business elsewhere. I was always like why would i give a shit, i make minimum wage, this isnt commission and i dont own stock. I doubt our manager even really cares, we go through managers like we go through toppings around here, this is cheap ass little caesars.

No kidding. I dealt with this when I worked retail through college. Like any of us poor bastards gave a shit if someone when to the competitor. In fact we all hoped they would. Means one less asshole to deal with while we're all getting paid shit anyway.

When I was 15 I did. One of the easiest jobs I've ever had.

I miss being young lol

Even better... I worked at a movie theater in high school. Free movies whenever I wanted. Screenings... saw movies a week before it came out. Free popcorn and soda.

Even had a few movie premiers there. It was a great high school job.

I wanted to do this when I was like 16. But all the kids I knew that did it were fucking weird and had this little cult type of thing going on so I just stuck with the standard teenage jobs.

Well, I guess working at the theatre is a teenager type job, but still

Worked as a delivery driver at Pizza Hut for a year. Poor management and bad coworkers made it an annoying job, but it wasn't the worst by any means. I work at a Roundtable Pizza place right now, we just opened this week but it's a hundred times better.

I worked at Burger King during my Jr and Sr year of High School. I didn't mind it at all. The Manager would front me ounces of pot and I would sell bags and make a little extra while I was at work. Making burgers is an easy Job too.

First job when I was 16 I worked at Burger King for a year and a half. It could be fast paced and stressful at times, but I worked with a lot of HS friends so that made it fun. I wouldn't do it again, but I don't look back on that time with complete contempt.

Worked as a delivery driver at Pizza Hut for a year. Poor management and bad coworkers made it an annoying job, but it wasn't the worst by any means. I work at a Roundtable Pizza place right now, we just opened this week but it's a hundred times better.
Was it enjoyable being able to drive around? Or was it high demand stress work?

Have never worked fast food. I applied to mcdonalds and they never called back

Yup. Some mall food court joint back when I was in my teens.

It was hell.

Sure, used to work at a pizza joint. We had a lot of fun working there because my best friend was a manager. Free beer, free pizza, getting high off of the pizza dough. Although I saw some fucked up shit going on with food prep. It makes me ill now when I think of them

Cool, have you gotten high from the pizza dough yet?

Senior year of High school, I worked at Pizza Hut. I really like the experience. It wasnt until some douchebag employees were hired, that I realized I did not want to do this for a living. Unless I am boss and can never hire said douchebags. But other than them, it was a good experience. I learned lots about the business.

I worked at Wendys and Arbys. A lot of people like to shit on fastfood worker's when it comes to minium wage going up and how an idiot can do that job but i don't think they understand how much bullshit you have to put up with from customers.

In high school i worked at McDonald's, it was pretty cool, we had a cool manager and a bunch of my friends worked there so it was basically hanging out.

After my first year of college I was back home and my buddy was the big manager of McDonald's, he gave me a job and we didn't do shit, we basically sat at a table and drank beer out of McDonald's cups while high school freshmen did all the work, I even banged a girl in the maintenance room and we'd smoke weed on the roof all the time.

The best part is that sometimes we would take chicks back to McDonald's after parties since my buddy had the keys, we'd make pancakes and have sex with the girls. It was legit.

Back