Ever work in a fast food joint?

Never worked at restaurants or fast food, but I did work at a Harris Teeter and it sucked.

My boss was a womanlet (like 4 ft 8in) and was pregnant so she had major attitude swings. Also my co manager failed his drug test and raged at work lol.

Such a horrible job having to stand there and act nice to entitled asshole customers who though they were (high class) because they went to HArris Teeter and not walmart.

Did your co manager get fired? I used to work at the grocery store Giant as a cashier. Pay was pretty decent because I had been there a couple years but a new company bought the chain and started cutting costs everywhere and changing the contracts. I used to get time & a half on Sundays & when I came back from school to work they put me on a new contract which made Sundays only an additional $1 per hour which was bullshit. There was a manager that got fired from there for getting a blowjob from 1 of the new cashiers there in his car in the parking lot. Idiot did not know there was a security camera out there.

Did your co manager get fired? I used to work at the grocery store Giant as a cashier. Pay was pretty decent because I had been there a couple years but a new company bought the chain and started cutting costs everywhere and changing the contracts. I used to get time & a half on Sundays & when I came back from school to work they put me on a new contract which made Sundays only an additional $1 per hour which was bullshit. There was a manager that got fired from there for getting a blowjob from 1 of the new cashiers there in his car in the parking lot. Idiot did not know there was a security camera out there.
hell yea he got fired lmao. It was a urine drug test and the woman giving out cups was hot af

No, but our family owned a pizza joint for many years. Had it's advantages and disadvantages

Japanese Colonel Sanders was awesome. @Hyperglide

kfc-japan.png

Fuck kernal sand hers in his bucket.

No but I did stay in a holiday inn last night.

I worked at in-n-out for a few months. It wasn't so bad. I liked the free food. In-n-out is superior to other fast food restaurants.

Worked at Little Caesars pizza when I was 16, we would get stoned in the back and I would come home with a pizza and crazy bread every night. It was great.

Used to be a fast food manager when I was 17. It was fun. Free food for all my friends

Yep worked with my best friend so I liked it. Would sit in the back cooking food yelling out that the owner was a crack head. I was just joking but the owner ended up having a real heart to heart talk with my friend admitting he used to smoke crack lol. I felt like a dick at that point because he did hear me one of these times but just ignored it.

Got burned so much by the fryer though that got old quick.

Subway while I was in high school. I fucked around the whole time and my boss thought I was funny, so I got away with a lot. We had a sandwich mascot suit in the back. When I found out we had that, I made sandwiches half of my shift and dressed up as the sandwich the other half. As I look back at that, I had way too much lenience and got spoiled by a really good boss. Because all the other 9-5s I've had sucked compared to my first job at subway.

BK for 6 months when it first opened in town. Few friends worked there with me. We had a blast...We'd smoke a doobie by the dumpster and then come in and make ourselves sick creations. Also had some fun with orders...people ask for extra pickles and I'd literally put 2 handfuls on it lol.

BK for 6 months when it first opened in town. Few friends worked there with me. We had a blast...We'd smoke a doobie by the dumpster and then come in and make ourselves sick creations.

all of this except it was kfc. seemed like a good idea to be stoned but the ambient buzzing noise of the machines and the fryer beeps used to fuck with me. my store was rife with drugs..from the staff to needles in the parking lot. one store (not mine) in a particularly bad area changed their toilet lights to blue so junkies couldnt see their veins

Even better... I worked at a movie theater in high school. Free movies whenever I wanted. Screenings... saw movies a week before it came out. Free popcorn and soda.

Even had a few movie premiers there. It was a great high school job.

My friend in high school was an usher at a movie theatre. He used to let me and my friends through an emergency entrance. @rj144

Last edited:
I worked at a Subway and Tropical Smoothie when I was 16-17. They were right next door to each other. So I would get off work at Tropical Smoothie and walk next door for my Subway shift.

Worked at a Weinerschnitzel as a kid, smoked weed by the dumpster and gave free food to my friends. The manager was a chick and literally told me after we smoked that the only reason she hired me was because I was cute. It was the first time I felt like a piece of meat, but it wouldn't be the last.

I have a question for fast food workers...how easy it to do unsanitary things to food while in the back? I always assumed there were cameras everywhere.

There's only one time I seriously thought someone did something to my food. It was at a taco bell late at night, and I swear someone spit in my taco. The consistency and the taste when I bit into it let me know that something was really off.

Back