ESPN+ Why am I being prompted for a TV provider??!?!

Jesus Christ

Fuck the UFC and fuck ESPN.

Why the fuck would I deal with this bullshit rather than just illegal stream it?

Funny that the UFC's heyday was back in the good ol' SpikeTV Brocktober days, one single channel for ALL of your non-PPV UFC content. Then came FOX with cards on Fuel TV, FX, FS1, FS2, FOX and you thought that was bad until... well... ESPN came along. You would think it would be the other way around.
Yeah it’s almost like fans don’t like having to jump through a bunch of fucking hoops for no reason

Roxanne is terrible. Worst striking ever.
getting ready to watch the sam alvey fight.

ESPN+ resides in the ESPN app. If you try to watch something in the ESPN section (not the ESPN+ section), it'll probably ask for your cable TV login credentials because they ain't giving away cable TV content for free.

I believe I was able to watch ESPN+ before I entered my cable login credentials to watch Bellator on the Bellator app or ESPN cable video.

Roxanne is terrible. Worst striking ever.
getting ready to watch the sam alvey fight.
She is atrocious, so awkward and un-athletic, it is embarrassing. I feel like I am watching girls JV high school basketball level of athletics watching her fight (the 30 seconds or so I can tolerate before just turning it off) no co-ordination, no fluidity, slow.

Seriously, she is ranked.
Women’s mma is fucking pitiful.

This ESPN transition has been hilariously bad.

"With ESPN+, you get ALL of your UFC content for $5 a month!*"

*Fails to mention you still need a TV provider
Not sure if that's true. I paid for ESPN+ and watched TJ vs Cejudo before I even knew to make a cable login credential to connect to my device.

Yeah its kinda stupid. You'd think that an ESPN **PLUS** subscription would get you ESPN plus (eh??) more. I only bought it in conjunction with UFC 239 but I have satellite anyway so it's not too bad for me. ESPN/TV Provider would get less money though so that's why.

I paid fucking $90.00 for this goddamn subscription. how the fuck do I bypass this? I don't have cable. I have internet through Frontier and that's it.

Can anyone help? This is bullshit.
Are you that dim? You subscribed to ESPN+ only, not ESPN itself. ESPN is only available with a television provider subscription. Do a free trial with a streaming service (YouTube TV, Sling TV, Directv NOW, PS Vue, etc.) and stop your whining.

Are you that dim? You subscribed to ESPN+ only, not ESPN itself. ESPN is only available with a television provider subscription. Do a free trial with a streaming service (YouTube TV, Sling TV, Directv NOW, PS Vue, etc.) and stop your whining.
I haven't had cable in about two decades. It's absolutely possible that I'm just a fucking retard. I think it's much more likely that I'm simply uneducated on the matter. I have zero experience with ESPN besides the subscription I bought a couple weeks ago. I assumed that ESPN+ included everything related to ESPN. Now someone who has prior and extensive knowledge of the different products would probably know better, and you can certainly make a case that I should have done some homework before putting the money down. But from the outset is it really a "dim" assumption to think that ESPN+ implies a comprehensive collection??

Like I said, you're a bitch. You live in SF where people shit in the streets. Let's meet in Sedona, AZ. I'll beat the shit out of you.
Damn, bro. Of all the spots that you could have picked in the country why'd you choose Sedona? I just moved here on Tuesday & now my fellow Sherbros are going to throw down & bring violence to the area. Cool.
Let me know if you need a ref. :D

You haven't missed nothing WhiteMousse. The fights have all been sleepers.
I think the Mai Card will be hype. Hopefully, you are able to watch it.

Damn, bro. Of all the spots that you could have picked in the country why'd you choose Sedona? I just moved here on Tuesday & now my fellow Sherbros are going to throw down & bring violence to the area. Cool.
Let me know if you need a ref. :D
He's not going to do shit. When I get home I can post a screenshot of the PM's if you want. He's a pussy- said he'd beat my ass and when i told him to name a time and place he gave the classic "I don't have time for you" line.

Are you an old useless fuck TS? The technology might be beyond you.

I've said this a tonne of times but I'll say it again.
VPN->FIGHT PASS SINGAPORE->ALL NON PPV CARDS FOR $5USD/mo and PPV for 25-> you're still paying and it's legal.

You guys in American are getting massively screwed over. In Australia the Fight Nights are part of our Foxtel subscriptions costs, the same as it has been for years. No extra ESPN bullshit required here.

Are you an old useless fuck TS? The technology might be beyond you.

I've said this a tonne of times but I'll say it again.
VPN->FIGHT PASS SINGAPORE->ALL NON PPV CARDS FOR $5USD/mo and PPV for 25-> you're still paying and it's legal.
See the aforementioned post about my extended absence from cable and ESPN. Of course it's possible that I'm stupid and out of touch.

See the aforementioned post about my extended absence from cable and ESPN. Of course it's possible that I'm stupid and out of touch.
Yeh no one was hiding anything, this new ESPN deal is fucking bloated. There were hundreds of thread's and tonnes of MMA media articles about it. So you could've done your research but you didn't.
Just vote with your feet and cancel that shit, and do it like I said (or some other related method)

Yeh no one was hiding anything, this new ESPN deal is fucking bloated. There were hundreds of thread's and tonnes of MMA media articles about it. So you could've done your research but you didn't.
Just vote with your feet and cancel that shit, and do it like I said (or some other related method)
Thank you for your advice

Back