ESPN+ Why am I being prompted for a TV provider??!?!

You have not paid enough money yet. Dana's snow doesn't import itself.

I paid fucking $90.00 for this goddamn subscription. how the fuck do I bypass this? I don't have cable. I have internet through Frontier and that's it.

Can anyone help? This is bullshit.

You’ll be able to watch the replay after

However, be aware that the thumbnail pictures will contain spoilers, don’t ask me why.

I literally close my eye and try to click through to the replay I want to see

Yea man, I agree and I'm in the same boat. That pisses me off. Every ESPN card should be on ESPN+. I don't want fucking ESPN or cable but there should be a way for every ESPN card to be on +. I will be streaming it on my computer. I can get any fight on there. PPV or anything but it's much nicer watching on my TV with the ESPN App. I would put the link to my site but that would increase traffic on there and make it worse for me lol

Borrow an online login from a bro. Anyone with a cable subscription has an online account that you can connect to ESPN+ to get the ESPN cards.

Why? Because I paid like an honest citizen? If that's what you mean, yeah I'm a moron.

Otherwise fuck you, I'll fight you any day you pussy

I pay as well. I'm also not a moron who can't differentiate between ESPN+ events and ESPN network events. You're an imbecile. And spare me. I would leave you face down, drooling.

I pay as well. I'm also not a moron who can't differentiate between ESPN+ events and ESPN network events. You're an imbecile. And spare me. I would leave you face down, drooling.
You're a couch potato fatass. I don't have cable. I live in Tampa, FL. Let's meet up. I'll fuck you up. If you had a girlfriend I'd fuck her after beating the shit out of you

Why? Because I paid like an honest citizen? If that's what you mean, yeah I'm a moron.

Otherwise fuck you, I'll fight you any day you pussy
How did you pay $90 for a $5 a month app? No way you did a 2 year deal?

I have espn on cable, so never looked. I thought espn had its own free app. Or maybe its not free.

I have espn on cable, so never looked. I thought espn had its own free app. Or maybe its not free.
I have very little experience with ESPN. I don't have cable and I bought the Jones card with a subscription on PSN. So you probably have a better idea than I do

Funny that the UFC's heyday was back in the good ol' SpikeTV Brocktober days, one single channel for ALL of your non-PPV UFC content. Then came FOX with cards on Fuel TV, FX, FS1, FS2, FOX and you thought that was bad until... well... ESPN came along. You would think it would be the other way around.

just wait one day and download some copy
why pay ffs
I generally try to pay for what I'm consuming. Way back in college my friends thought I was crazy for buying StarCraft legit. Maybe I was because ESPN+ does not seem to offer much in terms of my own sports interests. Admittedly I have never had ESPN on cable, and this is my first foray into the corporation.

im watching in spanish, i went to espn's mma page and clicked on watch

Back