ESPN+ Why am I being prompted for a TV provider??!?!

WhiteMousse

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I paid fucking $90.00 for this goddamn subscription. how the fuck do I bypass this? I don't have cable. I have internet through Frontier and that's it.

Can anyone help? This is bullshit.

I paid fucking $90.00 for this goddamn subscription. how the fuck do I bypass this? I don't have cable. I have internet through Frontier and that's it.

Can anyone help? This is bullshit.

Pretty sure you don't get the ESPN cards on it.

Same with Robbie and Covington in 2 weeks.

You have to message Dana on twitter then PayPal him a fee that he deems acceptable to bypass it.

ESPN homie. It sucks and seems like UFC is already treating ESPN+ like fox sports 1.

So you need a TV provider, and an Internet app. That is pure bullshit!

Well technically you don't need the App for any of today's fights. But yea if you want to be a fan who watches everything you need both of you are doing it on the up and up. I'm not signing up for ESPN+ until November when they package it together with Disney+.

I hate the espn plus app. Making it harder to watch isn’t the best plan.

You get the main event only unless you have the ESPN channel either with an online TV company like sling or a traditional cable/satellite service

Pretty sure you don't get the ESPN cards on it.

Same with Robbie and Covington in 2 weeks.
How in the name of fuck does an ESPN subscription not get me access to an ESPN card?

FUCK DANA WHITE SERIOUSLY JESUS FUCK

How in the name of fuck does an ESPN subscription not get me access to an ESPN card?

You won't get whatever is on ESPN 1 live ever regardless if it is UFC or College Football or whatever sadly

So you need a TV provider, and an Internet app. That is pure bullshit!

......no.... they run a number of cards per year that are broadcast on television, not the app. No different than garbage fightpass was. You're just too dense to comprehend simple things.

BloodMoney.jpg

If you have internet there are other ways......Not that I do it because fightpass here in Australia works well but seems pretty confusing for you yanks.

Back