ESPN+ Why am I being prompted for a TV provider??!?!

This is bullshit, what do I even have ESPN+ for if tonights event isnt even on it. Thank goodness for other resources.

I paid fucking $90.00 for this goddamn subscription. how the fuck do I bypass this? I don't have cable. I have internet through Frontier and that's it.

Can anyone help? This is bullshit.
Was a dick move on UFC"s part

They took the FS1 cable cards and move them to a streaming service (trying to attract cord cutters) but you still need cable for 10 ESPN main card events + prelims for PPV/espn+ cards..... (whats the point of creating a cord cutting option/moving cable cards to online and then still requiring cable for a good amount of content ?)

They advertised it as "cord-cutting ultimate UFC fan experience" but in reality it's just them double dipping (took the National fox caliber cards and moved them to cable and then the cable cards to streaming only )

Was a dick move on UFC"s part

They took the FS1 cable cards and move them to a streaming service (trying to attract cord cutters) but you still need cable for 10 ESPN main card events + prelims for PPV/espn+ cards..... (whats the point of creating a cord cutting option/moving cable cards to online and then still requiring cable for a good amount of content ?)

They advertised it as cord-cutting but in reality it's just them double dipping
I can tell you that from now on, neither ESPN or Dana will get a penny from them. I'm just going to ishnrell

Back