Erick Silva still down in the cage, on a backboard

That knee went nowhere near his spine and was a downward knee at his hips. To hit his spine with a knee he would have had to use a kicking motion.

there was another angle on the show that looked more like the spine but this one shows it a bit better. Agreed it looks around the hip. But anywhere around that area can make he stiffen up so i hope he's okay. That's if it even has anything to do with it. It may not have anything to do with it at all.

It doesn't look like he hit him in the spine at all.

EMT's use spine boards for most trauma patients, there isn't a lot to read into besides the fact that he had to be taken out to the ambulance.

i just rewound it. It looks like the very last strike as it's being stopped is Brown kneeing Silva in the spine.

Caught that too. Didn't look very hard though.

This is when this sport becomes real and the forum shit talk stops. Kind of a weird feeling isn't it; when the brain injuries start to happen.

This is when this sport becomes real and the forum shit talk stops. Kind of a weird feeling isn't it; when the brain injuries start to happen.

This is why you don't talks hit to begin with.

I actually felt bad for silva and wanted herb to stop the fight. Dude had crazy heart but was getting beat up terribly and you could see he had nothing left.

Me, too. Hard to watch. I hope he is ok.

Refresh the front page, the shit talk is alive and well.

Damn just saw the fight... damn. Did Erick survive the trip to the hospital? Can't even imagine how bad he must be feeling, one of the bigger beat downs I've seen, cringed at that last elbow that probably broke his face.

Brown got lucky, he won via multiple pigeon wing combos.

Just like DHK won with a single pigeon wing fatality, the difference is the quantity. However, both cases had pigeon wing techniques and both were lucky victories.

Brown got lucky, he won via multiple pigeon wing combos.

Just like DHK won with a single pigeon wing fatality, the difference is the quantity. However, both cases had pigeon wing techniques and both were lucky victories.

WTF are you even saying?

Damn I hope Erick is OK, that's the kind of beating that ruins a fighter.

Caught that too. Didn't look very hard though.

They had him sitting up, I doubt they would have done that if his back was fucked. It's probably just SOP for the paramedics given what Silva's gone through.

He took a huge beating though, if that didn't do long term damage I'd be shocked.

Back