Erick Silva still down in the cage, on a backboard

WTF are you even saying?

When Erick got KTFO by DHK there was some translated interview and Erick's coach said something like "he got lucky with his pigeon wing fatality" or something like that. I have no idea how accurate that translation was, but the thread was pretty funny.

Hoping as well but you don't get a speedy recovery from a beating like that

Nah, his brain is well scrambled. That was a seriously life threatening ass whipping he took. I don't think anyone really understands how fragile a human life is, while we're cheering on these serious concussions. Shit is real.

Nah, his brain is well scrambled. That was a seriously life threatening ass whipping he took. I don't think anyone really understands how fragile a human life is, while we're cheering on these serious concussions. Shit is real.

+1, his corner should never have allowed him to go out for the third, and anyone who didn't feel at least a twinge of discomfort watching a guy who was basically out on his feet get brutally beaten for 10 minutes should have their own head examined. That fight was not quite enough "combat sport" and a bit too much "Faces of Death," IMO.

Back