Erick Silva still down in the cage, on a backboard

I have mad respect for him after this fight. People are fucking hating on him but after showing that much heart and determination I can't see why.

Why don't you losers who are hating on him just appreciate that he gave us a great fight? You have to be the one's who said "I told you so" in order to validate your worth on this site? Show some respect for a guy who went through hell and back.

i just rewound it. It looks like the very last strike as it's being stopped is Brown kneeing Silva in the spine.

Steady lads, he might have a serious brain injury. Bleeding may have started and he could be deteriorating as we speak. Stay classy.

Hope he's alright, he took enough damage to KO 4 guys.

I have mad respect for him after this fight. People are fucking hating on him but after showing that much heart and determination I can't see why.

Why don't you losers who are hating on him just appreciate that he gave us a great fight? You have to be the one's who said "I told you so" in order to validate your worth on this site? Show some respect for a guy who went through hell and back.

They can't. It's not in their DNA to be positive.

Instead they will say Erik sucks only because they can't make fun of his chin like they did against DHK.

I suspect later they will put down their keyboard and lie down next to their poster of Luke Skywalker in a metal bikini and reason to themselves that they are among the top tier of "tough" people and their opinion does matter.

Steady lads, he might have a serious brain injury. Bleeding may have started and he could be deteriorating as we speak. Stay classy.

This.

Like I just posted, boxers have died from traumatic brain injury after fights where they were never knocked unconscious.

Brown took 2-3 years of his life tonight, that was a brutal beating. Hope he is ok and he clearly has big heart to take all that punishment

i just rewound it. It looks like the very last strike as it's being stopped is Brown kneeing Silva in the spine.

Awwwweeeee, shit whole new can or worms has just been opened up..

I call for the DQ

Hope Silva is okay. Not his fault he has a massive hypetrain... we forget that sometimes. Still a guy I'll cheer for after tonight.

I have mad respect for him after this fight. People are fucking hating on hitrustm but after showing that much heart and determination I can't see why.

Great post. Ironically noticed that you have double yellow though and most of the idiot haters don't

Good they're getting him some help, he probably lost a couple years of his life in that fight.

I live in Cincy and know a ton of people who are there and a couple of them are saying he is suffering from major exhaustion and having trouble breathing... My boy who is cage side just tweeted he suffered an injury in round 1 so I Dont know... But I'm pretty sure he is not leaving on a stretcher BC of the beat down..

It's the accumulative damage that kills. He's have been better off getting chinned flush in the first round. He sustained blows to every part of his heqd with fists and hard elbows. MANY elbows.

hope hes alright

13 bispings wouldve died in that fight

hopefully he gets some grade-A pain killers after that savage beating

jesus

Back