Crime Epstein-Barr V2. Epstein is being prosecuted by SDNY Acosta has resigned as Labor Secretary

hE kIcKeD hIm OuT oF mAr-A-lAgO!!1!

keep repeating the talking point like it matters a fuck. whether he did or didn't, that was the early 2000s. him and epstein were buddies since the late 80s

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newspunch.com/jeffrey-epstein-pedo-island-burns/amp/

I always thought it was strange that a small earthquake started an island on fire. In light of the new investigation, this has to be looked at as destroying evidence. There’s absolutely no way this just happened, he’s had that island for years, and as we see, he likes to collect things.

There has to be some very valuable servers somewhere. He’s going to turn, and oh boy is that going to be fun

They better pad this guy in bubble wrap and wheel him everywhere or:

601px-ShooterPistols2.JPG

Last edited:
They better wrap this guy in bubble wrap and wheel him everywhere or:

601px-ShooterPistols2.JPG
I see trump enlisting seal team 6 to guard him, hahaha

There has to be serious security around him at all times, he’s not just a flight risk, he’s a key witness

I see trump enlisting seal team 6 to guard him, hahaha

There has to be serious security around him at all times, he’s not just a flight risk, he’s a key witness

I’m surprised he hasn’t been Clinton’d yet

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newspunch.com/jeffrey-epstein-pedo-island-burns/amp/

I always thought it was strange that a small earthquake started an island on fire. In light of the new investigation, this has to be looked at as destroying evidence. There’s absolutely no way this just happened, he’s had that island for years, and as we see, he likes to collect things.

There has to be some very valuable servers somewhere. He’s going to turn, and oh boy is that going to be fun
the bigger question is does Epstein turn and start pointing fingers. Many facing life in prison see no reason to burn alone and SDNY, i am guessing would not avoid going after the bigger political fish.

I don't see Epstein avoiding a life sentence in any plea deal but he might get 'easy time' if he names some big names, and then let the denial fest begin. Trump may be the first to disown him and pretend they were never really friends but I think you will see more exclaim that soon.

Last edited:
Seems like he was a legit prodigy who started printing money, but the connection there is interesting. Wouldn't be surprised if it was somehow mired in fraud.
Not that it's a newsworthy as the rest of the story but how crazy is it that Bill Barr's dad hired Epstein to teach math and Science at a prestigious HS in NYC when he had no college degree?

And how did he go from a fake HS teacher to a billionaire?

Rich people work haaaaard and they're smaaaaaart. We shouldn't expropriate everything they haaaaave.

Epstein worked hard and got to live the American Dream. Sweat beats resume. Don't be jelly, commie.

There is coming to light that a lot of his wealth may be a sham like much of Trumps is reported to be.

The crux of it being that he was basically an arranger for Victoria Secrets billionaire, Wexner dude, and was managing much of his money which made Epstein rich but not billionaire rich.

the question is now around 'what was he arranging for Wexner?'

Again, I think we need legislation to convert the WH lawn into a Cherry Tree preserve in which to hang people like those who are sure to be implicated for sex crimes and trafficking.

Plant that preserve! Plant that preserve! Plant that preserve!

Epstein storing blackmail material .
Consistent with everything that has been said so far .

hE kIcKeD hIm OuT oF mAr-A-lAgO!!1!

keep repeating the talking point like it matters a fuck. whether he did or didn't, that was the early 2000s. him and epstein were buddies since the late 80s
and it is such a dumb non point.

A man might be fine with another man using prostitutes regularly but kick him out of the club if he treats his friends, family or staff as prostitutes.

You might tolerate your friends love of young girls as long as you do not know them but kick him out of the club if he goes after your friends, family members or staffers kids.

This will be it then
This will

Just like it was with Trump's tax returns. <1>

Just like it was with "Muh Russia". <1>

Just like it was with "Obstruction" <1>

I think the day when "This will be it" really will be it, will happen sometime in 2024 at this rate. lol

See, I find it hard as hell to believe there will not be a single person capable of corroborating the claim. There had to be a single employee, that is alive today, that could verify if it's true or not.

The shitty thing is, if there was only 1 person that knew for sure, they could just remain silent if they wanted to.

The way I see it, if in 6 months there is still no one coming forward - I will probably not believe that Trump banned him.

Maybe that's the plan in order to attempt (keyword) to discredit him? {<shrug}

(not like it will affect his re-election chances but it will be another Dems talking point they will use in their campaigns of suck)

Maybe that's the plan in order to attempt (keyword) to discredit him? {<shrug}

(not like it will affect his re-election chances but it will be another Dems talking point they will use in their campaigns of suck)
I mean it's an NBA level reach for the media to latch onto "theres no proof he actually banned epstein" as the "this is it" lie to trip him up on

So basically, anyone that was actually on his island doing god-knows-what.....IS FUCKED.
Sweet jesus his safe's contents are in the possession of investigators

and it is such a dumb non point.

A man might be fine with another man using prostitutes regularly but kick him out of the club if he treats his friends, family or staff as prostitutes.

You might tolerate your friends love of young girls as long as you do not know them but kick him out of the club if he goes after your friends, family members or staffers kids.
I mean you could also argue "people know, and they know I know now"

I think Patterson might be using those 13 year olds to write his novels. They're shitty enough and he has a new one every 2 weeks.

I think right-wing talk radio listeners just buy them to leave on the coffee table and pretend they're "cultured" or something.

He's Brendan Dassey's favorite author.

I mean it's an NBA level reach for the media to latch onto "theres no proof he actually banned epstein" as the "this is it" lie to trip him up on

Sweet jesus his safe's contents are in the possession of investigators

So you agree they're fucked, right?

Back