Crime Epstein-Barr V2. Epstein is being prosecuted by SDNY Acosta has resigned as Labor Secretary

There are stories from both April 2018 (the OP) and January 2019 (here) claiming that the fire was recent. Fake news or what? These are garbage sites so please research better. (dump?)

Shut the fuck up.

You're in the R. Kelly thread sucking his dick and you have the nerve to say I'm embarrassing myself? <JagsKiddingMe>

Wow. This is evidence that TDS goes both ways. You walk around calling another man daddy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Wow. This is evidence that TDS goes both ways. You walk around calling another man daddy. You should be ashamed of yourself.

YOU should be ashamed of defending an actual Pedophile, dick.

Go back to the R. Kelly thread so you can defend his sorry ass.

Don't hold your breath. Guy will likely get another sweetheart deal, and people will huff and puff for a few days, and then it will be forgotten about.

He knows too much about so many people. He's either going to "commit suicide", or get some bullshit deal, followed by a bunch of mumbo jumbo by lawyers who will say it's all they could do, given the "vague" and "unverifiable" nature of the crimes he committed.
we rarely agree but on this you just might be right.

It was why Obama covered up all the Wall street shenanigans he inherited. There was no reason for the Fed's to not prosecute all sorts of Bankers and break up the two ratings agencies that provided the cover for the biggest financial fraud in US history.

I think he said it would cause too much chaos. OK. Yes chaos because when you threaten to jail a bunch of high paid bankers for fraud they will point to other worse frauds they know about and those orchestrating all upstream hoping to cut a deal and so on and so on. It could have lead to hundreds of Wall Street bankers then hundreds of politician enablers all having a finger pointed at them. Some would be friends, colleagues of Obama's as well.

When you are living inside the glass house better to not throw the first stone.

@MikeMcMann, I say this as someone who has seen you sharply slip into the realm of madness. You're now seeing eye to eye with TCK.

Let that sink in.
i'm ready to join the team.

378a08e32bdf5c3af0091a364f5a6091.jpg

There have been two fires on that island. Remember, where there is smoke, there are liberal Democrats corrupting children.

Youre an idiot Glen, full blown.

"It's a Witch Hunt! A Witch-Hunt, I tell you! WAAAAH!!" - YOU

Calling me embarassing after the shitshow you put on in the R. Kelly thread?

GTFO with that garbage. <DisgustingHHH>

(the only "idiot, Full Blown" here is the one who defends a pedophile)

"It's a Witch Hunt! A Witch-Hunt, I tell you! WAAAAH!!" - YOU

Calling me embarassing after the shitshow you put on in the R. Kelly thread?

GTFO with that garbage. <DisgustingHHH>

(the only "idiot, Full Blown" here is the one who defends a pedophile)

Youre also a liar, full blown.

Pot.... kettle. You know how it goes.

No I don't know how it goes.

Please enlighten me. <LikeReally5>

(this is ought to be good. /sarcasm )

EDIT : So after 30 minutes....Nothing? So all that was....Was a throwaway insult like a "Oh yeah? Well you're stupid" comment? Then your comment was absolutely weak-as-fuck, pal. If you're not prepared to defend your position, don't say dumb shit like that 'cause you simply end up playing yourself (which you did). I'll just take the "W" here.

Last edited:
Youre also a liar, full blown.

I think I am beginning to understand Android's "Pot...kettle" comment 'cause it certainly applies to you.

EDIT : No rebuttal? Thanks for confirming that you're a liar.

Last edited:
No I don't know how it goes.

Please enlighten me. <LikeReally5>

(this is ought to be good. /sarcasm )

EDIT : So after 30 minutes....Nothing? So all that was....Was a throwaway insult like a "Oh yeah? Well you're stupid" comment? Then your comment was absolutely weak-as-fuck, pal. If you're not prepared to defend your position, don't say dumb shit like that 'cause you simply end up playing yourself (which you did). I'll just take the "W" here.

You defend a pedo, you autistic mongoloid.

@MikeMcMann, I say this as someone who has seen you sharply slip into the realm of madness. You're now seeing eye to eye with TCK.

Let that sink in.

@MikeMcMann notice the shaming tactics here.

And Heretic, you ignored this in the other thread just like you ignore everything that reflects bad on Trump. But i got your back, dont worry:

Luke on why he didnt stay at Donald Trumps party very long:

"The thing is when youve been around a lot of models and pageant woman, because that s what it mostly was, pageant women...the thing is..alot of these women aint of age"

"When you have all of these naked women running around and you cant tell if they are of age, and you have all of these things going on...some women look too young so you keep it moving"

"Just imagine the Eyes Wide Shut movie. Thats what I felt like I was in. But thenthey add some other elements, some other things and that's when I got to go"

Trump likes them young. Time to accept reality.

You defend a pedo, you autistic mongoloid.

So who is this pedo I am defending, Rage? :rolleyes:

(took you long enough to respond...let's see if it takes you another 30 fucking minutes plus a day and a half)

EDIT : I'm going to call it a night and sleep but when I wake up tomorrow, if I see that you said Trump, please know, from the bottom of my heart : you are a fucking idiot (You and ComeBackToPlanetEarthKid) and this conversation is done. I am no longer going to waste my breath speaking with Orange-man-bad neanderthals. I really can't wait until he gets re-elected so I can shove it in your faces. Goodnight.

Last edited:
Epstein was involved withDeutsche Bank. Sure sign that this dude was cleaning money as well as trafficking kids.

Back