Crime Epstein-Barr V2. Epstein is being prosecuted by SDNY Acosta has resigned as Labor Secretary

Excellent title.

Also, it looks like the acting guy is at least qualified, so that's good. Never heard of him before. Has he murdered any prostitutes?

I don't think Trump hired Chael.....did he?

Anybody still in office who took money from this dude should immediately be at work donating it to relevant charities and apologizing, you don’t want that coming out as news during the next reelection campaign.

Wasn't there some lady out there who took money from Epstein and kept it instead of giving it back?

And the person Acosta replaced had to be replaced because he was beating the shit out of his wife.

Only the best people.
I heard Tom Price was using technique, and not relying simply on power to beat his wife. Trump knows skilled operators.

Apparently James Patterson is also a member of Mar-a-Lago.

Trump mentioned him at the end knowing about him(Trump) throwing Epstein out of Mar-a-lago.

Time to go question him and see what he knows.

Wasn't there some lady out there who took money from Epstein and kept it instead of giving it back?

Well, there are all the child prostitutes he was paying, but I don’t think any of them hold elected office. Unless they’re looking to run again, anybody he supported 15-20 years ago is fine.

Virgin Island representative. Apparently she donated it to charity, but only after getting a bunch of shit for keeping it.
https://stcroixsource.com/2019/07/10/plaskett-giving-epstein-donations-to-charity/

Too little too late, I say. She was taking money from 2016 to 2018 when everyone knew Epstein had pimped teenaged girls to the wealthy. He was a registered sex offender during those years. So basically fuck that congress woman for her donation, that came after everyone gave her shit for taking the money.

I mentioned James Patterson :

The problem is nobody can confirm Trump booted Epstein from Mar A Lago. You only have Patterson as a source, but nobody has been able to confirm it.

"I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side." - Donald Trump

I mentioned James Patterson :

I think Patterson might be using those 13 year olds to write his novels. They're shitty enough and he has a new one every 2 weeks.

I think right-wing talk radio listeners just buy them to leave on the coffee table and pretend they're "cultured" or something.

This will be it then
This will
What percentages of your posts are some variation of This is it? 20% or more or less. This is it, is so 2018 and it is very played by now. Not sure why someone would post the same thing constantly unless they are bereft of their own thoughts.

What percentages of your posts are some variation of This is it? 20% or more or less. This is it, is so 2018 and it is very played by now. Not sure why someone would post the same thing constantly unless they are bereft of their own thoughts.
What percent of your posts are saying this is it
Ever wonder why I do it or do you actually believe your hyperventilating has substance butbjust doesn’t pan out every single fucking time

What percent of your posts are saying this is it
Ever wonder why I do it or do you actually believe your hyperventilating has substance butbjust doesn’t pan out every single fucking time

Cabinet members being forced to resign in disgrace over a child sex trafficking ring is now nothing.

The problem is nobody can confirm Trump booted Epstein from Mar A Lago. You only have Patterson as a source, but nobody has been able to confirm it.

See, I find it hard as hell to believe there will not be a single person capable of corroborating the claim. There had to be a single employee, that is alive today, that could verify if it's true or not.

The shitty thing is, if there was only 1 person that knew for sure, they could just remain silent if they wanted to.

The way I see it, if in 6 months there is still no one coming forward - I will probably not believe that Trump banned him.

Cabinet members being forced to resign in disgrace over a child sex trafficking ring is now nothing.
Unless it happens in the future under a dem

Back