Crime Epstein-Barr V2. Epstein is being prosecuted by SDNY Acosta has resigned as Labor Secretary

the bigger question is does Epstein turn and start pointing fingers. Many facing life in prison see no reason to burn alone and SDNY, i am guessing would not avoid going after the bigger political fish.

I don't see Epstein avoiding a life sentence in any plea deal but he might get 'easy time' if he names some big names, and then let the denial fest begin. Trump may be the firs disown him and pretend they were never really friends but I think you will see more exclaim that soon.

Trump already has. Even though they were really 0als for over 10 years.

I think ol' Jeff knows he will be found suicided in his cell, if he rolls.

I expect him to choose to spend the time in prison.

Jeff sounds like a real asshole

Don't hold your breath. Guy will likely get another sweetheart deal, and people will huff and puff for a few days, and then it will be forgotten about.

He knows too much about so many people. He's either going to "commit suicide", or get some bullshit deal, followed by a bunch of mumbo jumbo by lawyers who will say it's all they could do, given the "vague" and "unverifiable" nature of the crimes he committed.

At this point I'm a believer the Mossad is fucked

Well....SOMEBODY is fucked. <{chips}>

EDIT : Oh and did I mention, @newerest that TheComebackKid is fucked....in the head? I don't know if you visited the R. Kelly thread yet but he's been White-Knighting HARD for this pedo. It's disgusting and embarassing.

Last edited:
Don't hold your breath. Guy will likely get another sweetheart deal, and people will huff and puff for a few days, and then it will be forgotten about.

He knows too much about so many people. He's either going to "commit suicide", or get some bullshit deal, followed by a bunch of mumbo jumbo by lawyers who will say it's all they could do, given the "vague" and "unverifiable" nature of the crimes he committed.

I fear that's going to happen.

But I wish it didn't.

the bigger question is does Epstein turn and start pointing fingers. Many facing life in prison see no reason to burn alone and SDNY, i am guessing would not avoid going after the bigger political fish.

I don't see Epstein avoiding a life sentence in any plea deal but he might get 'easy time' if he names some big names, and then let the denial fest begin. Trump may be the first to disown him and pretend they were never really friends but I think you will see more exclaim that soon.

You leftists are pathetic in your attempts to even remotely tie Trump to the shit Epstein did. <JagsKiddingMe>

I don't see Epstein avoiding a life sentence in any plea deal but he might get 'easy time' if he names some big names, and then let the denial fest begin. Trump may be the first to disown him and pretend they were never really friends but I think you will see more exclaim that soon.
The key is the servers, they have to be found. He recorded EVERYTHING, he’s got blackmail on so many people, this is the biggest bust in history. He has dirt on everyone

The key is the servers, they have to be found. He recorded EVERYTHING, he’s got blackmail on so many people, this is the biggest bust in history. He has dirt on everyone

everyone who actually set foot on his island, that is. l@nd0

everyone who actually set foot on his island, that is. l@nd0
I’m willing to bet anyone who stepped foot in his NY 7 story Brownstone, his palatial FL estate, or his NM ranch

I’m willing to bet anyone who stepped foot in his NY 7 story Brownstone, his palatial FL estate, or his NM ranch

Good thing Trump distanced himself long ago.

Some of us have been telling you guys about his island for years and the evil shit that goes on there. You're all ct nutters they said. As usual you guys slowly catch up years later when the msm confirms things for you. Late to the party as usual.

So that would include Trump who visited his places in FL and NY a bit back in the day.

You leftists are pathetic in your attempts to even remotely tie Trump to the shit Epstein did. <JagsKiddingMe>

Guess where Jeff's primary accuser was working (at 16) when she was approached by Weinstein's chief sex trafficking recruiter?

Mar-A-Lago

But I'm sure it was just a crazy coincidence.

You mean after he threw an *ALLEGED* private party with just the 2 of them and 28 girls?

<26>

Provide the link with actual proof this took place (none of these "some have said" or "anonymous sources" bullshit) or stfu.

EDIT : Yeah. Thought so. You Leftists are so desperate for anything Anti-Trump, you're believing any crackpot rumor (with imaginary sources) under the sun. pathetic.

Last edited:
Guess where Jeff's primary accuser was working (at 16) when she was approached by Weinstein's chief sex trafficking recruiter?

Mar-A-Lago

But I'm sure it was just a crazy coincidence.

And that ties Trump to this.

Well holy fucking shit, Holmes.

You've cracked the case. <{yahyou}>

(my god....and *I* am being called embarassing? <45>)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back