ending a relationship with a older women

THis is why people should pay more attention to the GSelevator twitter page.
I’m sick of 21yr olds thinking they’re special for being hot. At 21, you’re supposed to be hot. Call me when you’re 40 and hot.

LOL thats so true.
If you have a good metabolism, a full head of hair, and a good job, don't marry young. Wait 10 years, then take your pick.

This is so true it made my head explode.

This is so true it made my head explode.

:icon_chee:icon_chee

Dude nailed it. And he keeps nailing it. I get a lot of laughs out of that twitter account. How many twitter accounts have a regular column in Business Insider and have been profiled in Forbes, NYtimes and on CNN?

I really don't think she's heartbroken at 39 dating a younger guy after a few months. She was just playing it. I'm sure she may have been sad but come on. She will move on faster than any other woman you have dated.

I buy her a lot of drinks, act like I am her friend, talk about shoes and then I hit on her.

Yay for experimentation.

I do the same. They think I'm gay, but still attractive enough to be interested. It's a delicate balance of trickery, but it works.

:icon_chee:icon_chee

Dude nailed it. And he keeps nailing it. I get a lot of laughs out of that twitter account. How many twitter accounts have a regular column in Business Insider and have been profiled in Forbes, NYtimes and on CNN?
I like his posts.

I don't use twitter, but if I did I'd follow him. Meh maybe I will take the plunge and create an account.

Fuck no homie. Ya only live once.

Anyone who tells ya different is jealous that they cant pull young tail anymore.

Thanks man. My female friend keeps telling me I should only be dating girls 23 and up otherwise I'd look like a creep.

Thanks man. My female friend keeps telling me I should only be dating girls 23 and up otherwise I'd look like a creep.
TBH she herself probably just feels insecure about women younger than herself.

And living for what other people think is no way to live your life. Within reason, do wht feels right to you. Your inner voice will tell whats right and wrong.

I dated a gal a decade older than me that had a kid. I kind of tore her heart out too but meh, shit goes on. If you're not feeling it, you're not feeling.

She'll be fine

I like his posts.

I don't use twitter, but if I did I'd follow him. Meh maybe I will take the plunge and create an account.

I don't have a twitter account. I just type in "twitter.com/GSelevator".

I don't think you need one. I don't even know what 'following' does byeond allowing you to make comments on his page.

lol, I walked right into that one! Those little guys are ballers. :icon_twis Sad times, though. The Ex did end up taking them back. Miss em already.

Oh! Sorry to hear. My 13 year old tabby just passed. Old boy had a good life, hope he's chasing mice in the Field of Rushes when I get there.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

iyo
you sound more boy
than man
imo

It's been widely speculated that he's never actually been in a relationship, yet trolls relationship threads like a fat kid looking for a stick of butter to eat.

Meh, I'll take a classy, beautiful woman in her mid to late twenties over an 18/19 year old any day.

I just turned 31 and for a while I made the huge mistake of dating a 22 year old. I had a great time and she was an awesome girl, but there was just a ton of problems and drama. No thanks... I'll never make that mistake again.

Meh. That's just one person. I don't see the point in limiting yourself, it's hard enough to find a soulmate in life without doing that.

If destiny hands you the perfect catch on a silver platter, imo anyway.... you go for it. So what if she arrives in your life at 20, or her mid 20's?

It's been widely speculated that he's never actually been in a relationship, yet trolls relationship threads like a fat kid looking for a stick of butter to eat.

Speculation, from sherdog...
seems-legit-7.jpg

Yeah if it makes you feel better dating an 18 year old man. Then go for it.

This sounded wrong somehow. I'm not specifically aiming at 18 year olds to make myself feel young. It's just I found out this one gym girl who's interested in me is 18 and I don't know weather I should proceed or not. To be honest I'd preferred it if they were at least 21.

In my experience older women need lube. Sort of inconvenient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back