ending a relationship with a older women

ElPaquito

White Belt
Reaction score
Just met this wonderfull women 4 months ago we just get along fine. Im 32 she s 39 both with no kids lately she been asking me what i expect from the relationship and i told the truth. I like her but im the independent kind i just like being single and doing my own thing. Anyway like i expected shit hit the fan. Shes heartbroken and im sad, and whatever we had is over. Am i shallow ps thiz women is great in all aspects. Also in a uncounscious way the age difference bothers me. Am i shallow?

Are you going to move on to her sister TS ?

Just met this wonderfull women 4 months ago we just get along fine. Im 32 she s 39 both with no kids lately she been asking me what i expect from the relationship and i told the truth. I like her but im the independent kind i just like being single and doing my own thing. Anyway like i expected shit hit the fan. Shes heartbroken and im sad, and whatever we had is over. Am i shallow ps thiz women is great in all aspects. Also in a uncounscious way the age difference bothers me. Am i shallow?

She will survive.

2000 posts on sherdog now... i hate my self. :(

I was expecting someone dramatically old, but apparently she's near your age.

Order her an extremely well hung Arabian 20 year old of craigslist she then wont be so heartbroken.

lol at shit hit the fan... That tells me all I need to know about the situation.

You were a gentleman and were upfront with her after she asked you a direct question in a four month casual relationship. No need for you to feel bad, even though she's pouting and throwing a tantrum. With behavior like that, no wonder she's pushing 40 and single. There's nothing else you could have done better, my friend. Crazy will crazy.

I find women tend to age quicker than men appearance wise and reproductively of course. Even women say that men get better looking with age while they just get older.

This is why if you're a man who's athletic, taken care of yourself and still look good it's better to get with a younger woman which balances the aging thing out.

I overheard a convo between a couple of ditzy college girls the other day, talking about how they wanted to be married already and don't want to date. They were planning marriage by 23, 24.

TS' lay reminds me of them only at 39. That clock must be ticking so loud you hear it at night when you're trying to sleep next to her.

Obviously the age difference bothers you or you wouldn't mention it. If you want to get married and have kids, she is getting to the high end of safe childbearing years. If you don't want kids, there is no point in getting married.

You may think you are the "independent" kind now but give it a few years. You will become desperate but unable to find anybody because you will be that old 39 year old creep trying to pick up younger girls, but they will just look at you and think, "eeew he is like 30 or something,gross."

I would recommend crawling back to that woman, marrying her and having the guarantee of someone being in your life. Given your terrible writing ability, I don't think you will have much of a future with women once you start aging.

There are two types of men that get a lot of women as they age, intellectuals, and the obscenely wealthy. From what I have read its obvious you don't fit in either category.

My advice: Go back to her and have a life with her.

You may think you are the "independent" kind now but give it a few years. You will become desperate but unable to find anybody because you will be that old 39 year old creep trying to pick up younger girls, but they will just look at you and think, "eeew he is like 30 or something,gross."

I would recommend crawling back to that woman, marrying her and having the guarantee of someone being in your life. Given your terrible writing ability, I don't think you will have much of a future with women once you start aging.

There are two types of men that get a lot of women as they age, intellectuals, and the obscenely wealthy. From what I have read its obvious you don't fit in either category.

Why do you assume im a native english speaker. Get off your high pedestal

You each wanted something different from the relationship, now its over. This is normal.

My brother-in-law is 30 and has been dating a 37/38 year old woman for maybe sixth months. He/she's already talking about them having a kid together cuz she's getting up there. She was one of his college professors. Women in their late 30s are the most desperate creature on this planet, watch out if you're younger. They are made for the fugly 45 year old near-virgin who will give them everything they ask for.

7 years isnt really a big deal, especially over 30. I dated a 41 year old when I was 28 (although she was asian and could pass for early 30's)... ironically she was the least mature woman ive dated... but a freak in bed.

This advice is so wrong in many ways.

Back