ending a relationship with a older women

You asked if you are shallow twice in quick succession, therefore you already answered your own question.

There are two types of men that get a lot of women as they age, intellectuals, and the obscenely wealthy. From what I have read its obvious you don't fit in either category.

Three types. Big ***** do too.

You may think you are the "independent" kind now but give it a few years. You will become desperate but unable to find anybody because you will be that old 39 year old creep trying to pick up younger girls, but they will just look at you and think, "eeew he is like 30 or something,gross."

I would recommend crawling back to that woman, marrying her and having the guarantee of someone being in your life. Given your terrible writing ability, I don't think you will have much of a future with women once you start aging.

There are two types of men that get a lot of women as they age, intellectuals, and the obscenely wealthy. From what I have read its obvious you don't fit in either category.

My advice: Go back to her and have a life with her.

I can't wait to be that guy... Low-rent George Clooney for life, baby!

Also, yes... sage advice. Go running back to a woman almost a decade older than him that he's not into because he's a single early thirties guy.

How much weed have you smoked today, Athiest?

I can't wait to be that guy... Low-rent George Clooney for life, baby!

Also, yes... sage advice. Go running back to a woman almost a decade older than him that he's not into because he's a single early thirties guy.

How much weed have you smoked today, Athiest?

I gave the advice based on what he has posted. Judging from what he has posted, I would conclude that its in his best interest to stay with the 39 year old woman because he likely won't find better. Is there really a difference between a woman who is 30 and a woman who is 39. Most women tend to hit the wall at about 30 anyway.

Bag it and tag it, bro. If you're not man enough to handle an older woman, then end it before she gets her hopes up. Its the right thing to do. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Just met this wonderfull women 4 months ago we just get along fine. Im 32 she s 39 both with no kids lately she been asking me what i expect from the relationship and i told the truth. I like her but im the independent kind i just like being single and doing my own thing. Anyway like i expected shit hit the fan. Shes heartbroken and im sad, and whatever we had is over. Am i shallow ps thiz women is great in all aspects. Also in a uncounscious way the age difference bothers me. Am i shallow?

You're not shallow...although alot of women will use shaming language telling you you are.

Your spelling and grammar is atrocious, but shallow you are not :)

MGTOW brother!

Bag it and tag it, bro. If you're not man enough to handle an older woman, then end it before she gets her hopes up. Its the right thing to do. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

lol at man enough to handle an older woman... Is everyone smoking weed today? Dude, he was banging out a woman a decade older than him to get laid, ffs. I doubt the guy was drafting up life plans with this woman. She wanted more and he cut her loose... What's not to understand?

I gave the advice based on what he has posted. Judging from what he has posted, I would conclude that its in his best interest to stay with the 39 year old woman because he likely won't find better. Is there really a difference between a woman who is 30 and a woman who is 39. Most women tend to hit the wall at about 30 anyway.

I see what you're saying, but the TS clearly wasn't interested. Plus, the woman showed a lack of mental fortitude by throwing a fit. I bet she's got like... 5 cats.

Just met this wonderfull women 4 months ago we just get along fine. Im 32 she s 39 both with no kids lately she been asking me what i expect from the relationship and i told the truth. I like her but im the independent kind i just like being single and doing my own thing. Anyway like i expected shit hit the fan. Shes heartbroken and im sad, and whatever we had is over. Am i shallow ps thiz women is great in all aspects. Also in a uncounscious way the age difference bothers me. Am i shallow?

I find women tend to age quicker than men appearance wise and reproductively of course. Even women say that men get better looking with age while they just get older.

This is why if you're a man who's athletic, taken care of yourself and still look good it's better to get with a younger woman which balances the aging thing out.

Men do get hotter with age. But if a woman takes care of herself then she can get sexier with age too. The MILFs at my gym fucking blow my mind.

lol at man enough to handle an older woman... Is everyone smoking weed today? Dude, he was banging out a woman a decade older than him to get laid, ffs. I doubt the guy was drafting up life plans with this woman. She wanted more and he cut her loose... What's not to understand?

Dating pool gets pretty shallow after 30. And no, I haven't lit up a joint today. But thanks for the concern.

I see what you're saying, but the TS clearly wasn't interested. Plus, the woman showed a lack of mental fortitude by throwing a fit. I bet she's got like... 5 cats.

lmao! So like....three more than you? :icon_chee

Men do get hotter with age. But if a woman takes care of herself then she can get sexier with age too. The MILFs at my gym fucking blow my mind.

high-five-amy-tina.gif

lmao! So like....three more than you? :icon_chee

lol, I walked right into that one! Those little guys are ballers. :icon_twis Sad times, though. The Ex did end up taking them back. Miss em already.

If women are scared of scary answers they should cease asking scary questions.

You were honest TS, don't feel bad.

Yeah but they have to really take care of themselves. Not working out, bad nutrition, drug use all affect women more for aging than men.

Even still 17 is generally the peak for a girl looks wise then its downhill after that, even the ones who take care of themselves, they just make the hill less steep.

What makes the 17 descent worse is that at around that age mandatory gym class ends so no more working out, the girl starts smoking/using other drugs and finally she moves out on her own and her diet goes to hell.

That's why a lot of girls are clearly past it at 20.

Back