ending a relationship with a older women

I'll take the over...

Seriously TS - honesty really is the best policy so you've done the right thing. You should go with how you feel as it's got to be what you both want right now, not what you might want in the future (you don't know what future you will really want).

Btw i had alot of people criticizing my english, its not my first language so excuse me for the mistakes. As for the topic i feel i made the right thing i was always honest with my intentions and never tryed to decive her in any way. Also professionally i got my hands full and its my 1st priority, this women is a wonderfull human being, despite everything the age gap, i feel it even if its unconscious also to say the truth i dont see myself sharing a future with anyone. What saddens me most about this whole thing is to break this women heart.

Sometimes it annoys me how i care so much for other people i almost envy some of the guys that cheat, lie, fuck with other people lifes and dont give a single fuck. I simply cant. Still with the honest approach i have its not the first time that has happened this. Why the heck women complicate so much and go "building the nest mode"

Btw i had alot of people criticizing my english, its not my first language so excuse me for the mistakes. As for the topic i feel i made the right thing i was always honest with my intentions and never tryed to decive her in any way. Also professionally i got my hands full and its my 1st priority, this women is a wonderfull human being, despite everything the age gap, i feel it even if its unconscious also to say the truth i dont see myself sharing a future with anyone. What saddens me most about this whole thing is to break this women heart.

Don't sweat the grammar/spelling police, Buddy. And definitely don't feel bad because this woman had unrealistic expectations. Things happen. Relationships end. Such is life... And if she doesn't understand that, she's in for a bumpy ride. You were a gentleman about it, can you imagine if you had chosen to be an asshole? Good on you for being straightforward. You did everything you can do. She'll eat a tub of ice cream with her cats, cry about it to her friends, get black out drunk and fuck a guy younger than you... and all will be right in the world again.

But as the saying goes... Reality is hard, but delusions are harder. She needs to get real.

Sometimes it annoys me how i care so much for other people i almost envy some of the guys that cheat, lie, fuck with other people lifes and dont give a single fuck. I simply cant. Still with the honest approach i have its not the first time that has happened this. Why the heck women complicate so much and go "building the nest mode"

Different goals and expectations. And there's nothing wrong with either... They just didn't mesh in this case. It's nothing for her to get all pissy and vindictive about, imo. You're almost 10 years younger, she had to have seen this coming.

Different goals and expectations. And there's nothing wrong with either... They just didn't mesh in this case. It's nothing for her to get all pissy and vindictive about, imo. You're almost 10 years younger, she had to have seen this coming.

Yep she knew it was coming, but you know how women are always trying to change us. Thks for your post

I wonder how many languages the people who insulted TS' english speak?

iyo
you sound more boy
than man
imo

It's not just my opinion. Men seek out younger attractive mates, because they give healthier offspring generally. If it werent the case people wouldn't worry so much about getting older.

And I ain't no boy. But if it makes you feel better go ahead and think that.

It's manlier these days to follow laws a government sets than to actually be a man.

It's not just my opinion. Men seek out younger attractive mates, because they give healthier offspring generally. If it werent the case people wouldn't worry so much about getting older.

I get hit on more now than i did 10 years ago
science it up, if you will
i'm not going to argue with your personal philosophy
however, my experience and observations of society disagree

Meh, I'll take a classy, beautiful woman in her mid to late twenties over an 18/19 year old any day.

I just turned 31 and for a while I made the huge mistake of dating a 22 year old. I had a great time and she was an awesome girl, but there was just a ton of problems and drama. No thanks... I'll never make that mistake again.

I get hit on more now than i did 10 years ago
science it up, if you will
i'm not going to argue with your personal philosophy
however, my experience and observations of society disagree

You're a female on an mma forum so you've probably worked out. And you're a Libra, who are generally pretty to begin with. You've probably aged better than most girls. Maybe not, just a guess. Plus you may be more confident now, which as I'm sure you know helps.

I wouldn't say society disagrees. Not too long ago dudes in their 20's were marrying 13 year olds. When it comes down to it most guys feel that way imo but say otherwise to be pc.

You're a female on an mma forum so you've probably worked out. And you're a Libra, who are generally pretty to begin with. You've probably aged better than most girls. Maybe not, just a guess. Plus you may be more confident now, which as I'm sure you know helps.

I wouldn't say society disagrees. Not too long ago dudes in their 20's were marrying 13 year olds. When it comes down to it most guys feel that way imo but say otherwise to be pc.

Man. You don't ever let up on the trolling, eh?

Guys seldom hit on the best looking girl in the room.

I just turned 29. Is it creepy of me to date 18 year olds? I'm male btw.

I find women tend to age quicker than men appearance wise and reproductively of course. Even women say that men get better looking with age while they just get older.

This is why if you're a man who's athletic, taken care of yourself and still look good it's better to get with a younger woman which balances the aging thing out.

THis is why people should pay more attention to the GSelevator twitter page.

GS Elevator Gossip ‏@GSElevator 17 Sep
#1:
If you have a good metabolism, a full head of hair, and a good job, don't marry young. Wait 10 years, then take your pick.

GS Elevator Gossip ‏@GSElevator 11 May #1: I’m sick of 21yr olds thinking they’re special for being hot. At 21, you’re supposed to be hot. Call me when you’re 40 and hot.

GS Elevator Gossip ‏@GSElevator 1 Jul
#1: Being single at 40 is perfect. Divorc

I just turned 29. Is it creepy of me to date 18 year olds? I'm male btw.
Fuck no homie. Ya only live once.

Anyone who tells ya different is jealous that they cant pull young tail anymore.

Last edited:
Back