ending a relationship with a older women

You gotta do what is right for you and at least you told her the truth rather than lying to her and leading her on (making her think you are interested in long term).

She's upset now, but if you stayed in a relationship you don't want you'll be the one that suffers and she'll be just as upset when things come to a head in a few years.

Just met this wonderfull women 4 months ago we just get along fine. Im 32 she s 39 both with no kids lately she been asking me what i expect from the relationship and i told the truth. I like her but im the independent kind i just like being single and doing my own thing. Anyway like i expected shit hit the fan. Shes heartbroken and im sad, and whatever we had is over. Am i shallow ps thiz women is great in all aspects. Also in a uncounscious way the age difference bothers me. Am i shallow?

Not shallow, you were honest and didn't lead her on. I say you did a fine job.

Maybe be more open from the beginning in the future, to keep others from getting hurt or getting their hopes up.

I was expecting someone dramatically old, but apparently she's near your age.

The problem is when you're 32 you can either be banging a 25 year old or a 39 year old. The difference between those two are huge.

Just met this wonderfull women 4 months ago we just get along fine. Im 32 she s 39 both with no kids lately she been asking me what i expect from the relationship and i told the truth. I like her but im the independent kind i just like being single and doing my own thing. Anyway like i expected shit hit the fan. Shes heartbroken and im sad, and whatever we had is over. Am i shallow ps thiz women is great in all aspects. Also in a uncounscious way the age difference bothers me. Am i shallow?

I'm calling complete bullshit on the "im the independent kind i just like being single and doing my own thing". You knew from the get go you weren't going to be with her long term do to the age. You wanted to fuck her for a few months and then call it a day. I've been there and i always end those things asap because personally Im a pussy and it bothers me to lead people on. Really the best thing to do is establish a strictly sexual relationship from the start which obviously doesn't always fly but at least your not stringing people along. To me the juice is never worth the squeeze. :icon_conf

Luckily - I highly doubt I'll ever have to worry about dating a woman again, never mind an older woman.

:icon_chee:icon_chee

Dude nailed it. And he keeps nailing it. I get a lot of laughs out of that twitter account. How many twitter accounts have a regular column in Business Insider and have been profiled in Forbes, NYtimes and on CNN?

Haha, I love that account.

#1: Shithead. Don't apologize for being late with a Starbucks latte in you in hand.

This is the one I actually do with Asians all the time. I don't apologize when I walk in late with a paper cup of coffee. Set the tone. You wait for me, I don't wait for you.

Back