ellenberger - ronda would be competitive in male bantamweight division

Sure, she can beat Jake with only one hand too

I thought this was already settled, remember when the best women's kickboxer fought some avg guy and he knocked her out silly? It happened already it was tried. She got KTFO'd, Rhonda rushes into punches i don't know about amateurs but she would not beat ANY bw in the UFC ever. Stop kidding yourselves white knights.

wasnt it already established that ronda could beat mayweather in 10 sec. Now the UFC wants us to agree that she'll beat UFC BW fighters. Where does the hype end?

wasnt it already established that ronda could beat mayweather in 10 sec. Now the UFC wants us to agree that she'll beat UFC BW fighters. Where does the hype end?

thing is 9 ut of 10 times she dominates Mayweather easy but a trained ufc BW? cmon....

Who's the lowest ranked BW on UFC roster? I can really only think of the top 15 off the top of my head, I would favor them all around -2000 to -3000 in betting... so... yeah.

Fedor.

But if a mere BJJ champion Fabricio Werdum could beat him, what could a Olympic medalist do to the poor guy? I don't even like to imagine.

How does Ronda vs Mike Easton play out?

Mike Easton comes in with purple pants looking ripped as fuck, then proceeds to make angry faces and feint for 15minutes. Picks up the SD.

How does Ronda vs Mike Easton play out?

Easton KO 30 seconds into round 1.

I wonder how jake thinks a fight against his 135 lb teammate thats not in the ufc, Nolan Ticman, would fair against Rousey.

I have to say I have gained respect for Jake speaking the truth, however unpopular it is gonna be with 'alpha' meatheads in the sport

what's funny is that grappling is an art built upon weaker person defeating stronger person through technique, but apparently that doesn't apply to teh womens

I have to say I have gained respect for Jake speaking the truth, however unpopular it is gonna be with 'alpha' meatheads in the sport

what's funny is that grappling is an art built upon weaker person defeating stronger person through technique, but apparently that doesn't apply to teh womens

I lost respect for that company man shit

lol @ speaking the truth.

If anything, he knew what he was doing and made a smart move. By being a company man and spewing insane rhetoric that he couldn't possibly believe, he not only earned brownie points with Dana, but gained a ton of fans from Rondas huge fanbase.

Back