ellenberger - ronda would be competitive in male bantamweight division

There's a reason they have separate woman's divisions for men and women in combat sport. If someone like Rousey really had a chance against men, there'd be no need for separate divisions for women and men in judo, boxing, MMA, or any other combat sport.
And it's not only in combat sports, it's also true for pretty much all sports.

Ronda is slow and her stand up is pretty awful. she would not stand a chance in a fight with a fighter at the ufc.

I'm 160lbs, trained like a couple months years back. I would smash Ronda in under a minute. Any male mma fighter would kill her.

dude, youre out of your mind. it is not riding a bike. those 'few months'years back' are worth nothing. she will give up almost no size if she doesnt cut weight and will destroy you. i guarantee you that.

No she wouldn't. The worst male UFC BW fighter would smash her, easily.

I don't know. Leverage, weight, and skill.....I mean, why wouldn't she beat the worst male fighter? Simply cause of her sex?

I'm 160lbs, trained like a couple months years back. I would smash Ronda in under a minute. Any male mma fighter would kill her.

Haha, oh, I would pay to see you fight her. 160 pounder with a couple months of training ? Really dude?

No she wouldn't. The worst male UFC BW fighter would smash her, easily.

amateur male fighters would smash her easily. This "how would a woman do" shit is a waste of time.

I have an idea to dispel this. Take the most dominant female athlete in the world right now. Put her in the men. Watch her get humiliated. Put her in with lesser and lesser skilled men in lower ranks untill you find where she can fit in and be competitive. People were talking about Brittany Griner playing with the men. Put her in and see what league and on what level she can play competitively. Id say its somewhere in D3 college.

I don't know. Leverage, weight, and skill.....I mean, why wouldn't she beat the worst male fighter? Simply cause of her sex?
Because the male fighter would be faster, stronger and far superior overall skill level.

Last edited:

images

I hope one day shit just happens and we see her fight a guy. Just want this over with and what makes it worse is that she just eats this shit up and believes it. Feel bad kind of.

Lotta beta males and white knights in this thread

Biggest grudge match in MMA history, Ronda vs Caraway, make it happen!

I hope one day shit just happens and we see her fight a guy. Just want this over with and what makes it worse is that she just eats this shit up and believes it. Feel bad kind of.

And if she won, tons of Sherdoggers would commit e-suicide, and at least a couple actual suicide.

Just because Ronda might be able to stifle Ellenberger with a jab for three rounds doesn't mean that anyone else in the UFC is below her.

She's obviously talented/skillful and can maybe hang with some amateur male fighters in her division but anything higher than that and she would likely get destroyed.

Jake is only massaging Rondas ego. Im sure if Jake was asked if Ronda could beat Cain Velasquez he'd say yes.. otherwise Ronda would feel insulted and throw a tantrum

Back