Elections Election Fraud update V.2 - more evidence?

You Dum Dums still whinging a month later. GA counted 4 fucking times and Donny took 4 L’s in GA. Trump paid WI 3.5 million to find more Biden votes.
Here is the problem with all your bullshit. All the hand counts typically within less than 1% of reported by computer count. So sack the fuck up and take your loss like a man.
honestly you Trumpers have become worse than Hillary screaming chick you all make fun of, at least she was done whinging in one day. I have to hear you whine every fucking day about some bullshit fraud theory some guy that claims to be ex army intelligence posts on the Derp Web. I have seen a couple months of This Is It, that is immediately debunked. I watch Rudy and Kraken lady get embarrassed in court.
The goalposts keep getting moved. Wait til recounts, waiting until court, wait until Supreme Court. It’s embarassing, how about wait until 2024.
Pro tip Get over it, Trump lost. There is no fraud he just lost. It happens and stop acting like a spoiled child about it.

he took another loss in georgia today after a judge tossed out the first of their voter suppression attempts for the senate runoffs

This is an example of what Trump appointed judges are writing about the evidence.

"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Oh, also:

"The Trump Presidential Campaign asserts that Pennsylvania’s 2020 election was unfair. But as lawyer Rudolph Giuliani stressed, the Campaign “doesn’t plead fraud. . . . [T]his is not a fraud case.”

https://www2.ca3.uscourts.gov/opinarch/203371np.pdf

Well using data from the secretary of state, they "proved" it looking at the raw data, including votes switched. So....?

Let me know which court case they won proving anything. I seriously hope you're just trolling at this point.

iu

It would be amazing if you actually DID become a Mod and created your own thread. :D

I mean its raw data and its coming from the people doing the audit in AZ. Not sure how it can be considered fake news. We will see what the report details.

I don't disagree homie. Just I knew all the liberals here would chime in, saying it is fake. This audit literally started this week and isn't even finished. But they expect it all to be crystal clear within a day or two. That is the problem when people get a life time of news from people like John Stewart or Colbert. They have short attention spans and cannot critically think. They think news is a 30-60 second build up with an obvious punchline. That is why they post articles and tweets from liberal media that doesn't actually cite first hand video, transcripts, or data, just more like "lol at Trump and conservatives 1-50". And even with the court cases, if they actually looked at most of them, it is basically the courts do not want to hear the case, not that the "evidence" is false. That was a big point in CONGRESS yesterday. That is not a CT or fake news, it is literally discussed in congress

That is why I try to post mostly actual congressional hearings or reports, and/or tweets or videos of actual legislators, because that is all first hand accounts. Not second or third hand accounts of already second hand information.

I'm not posting in hopes of Trump overturning it. I'm posting it because our elections need a complete overhaul and these audits will/have proven it. Don't know how many times i have to say I don't even want Trump to overturn it because it would be terrible for the entire Country. The fact some of you are OK with people double voting/ dead people voting/ people voting in a State they don't live in blows my mind.
Explain the hand recounts matching up. Quit acting like you are the only one that wants 100% accuracy that is what you Trumpers say to support your constant whining. Some kind of moral high ground. Fact is your guy lost and your whining about it and you drag down our democracy because your feelings were hurt , you Trumpers have no problem with it. For a group that likes to boast of their Patriotism your currently acting like a bunch of Seditionists, because Biden pushed your hero’s shit in on Election night.

And here is your senator, along with Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, among others. They havent committed yet, but this is a process.

For them to even mention the possibility means they are leaning in that direction until proven otherwise.

If nothing else, it would make for an interesting January.

If this has any ounce of truth to what he says, my assertion (ie. Roberts was at the center of the SCOTUS's decision not to even look at the case) is confirmed.

But that said, unless there was an actual recording of him saying this, it sounds more like wishful thinking here.

Lin Wood doing Lin Wood things :

But again....more heresay (though I would not be surprised).

For them to even mention the possibility means they are leaning in that direction until proven otherwise.

If nothing else, it would make for an interesting January.

Saying there are leaning that way is an understatement, IMO. It is very particular coordination at this point.

They already had 120+ house GOP reps support the Texas case. Plus the 18-20 other GOP AGs.

Even got governor of FL saying stuff like this. This is same line from all the GOP senators yesterday in congress pretty much.

Even MI hearing with Dominion this week, they asked very specific questions, and the Dominion guy was basically blaming poll workers for irregularities. Well, in a place like GA, they have video of people breaking election laws. Even in the video with Gabriel Sterling, he acknowledges they should not have been doing that, despite his fat lesbian looking self saying NO FRAUD. That is a clear violation of law. Not to mention NV, AZ, and MI all have super high error rates that go to adjudication, which again, comes down to poll workers. And don't forget all the mail in ballots without signature verifications, etc.

Even with the GA recounts, you have affidavits with even more irregularities. Plus the recounts themselves didn't have a signature audit, among other things.

So if you present all this stuff together, and the democrats can only say "lol but the courts".... then January will be interesting indeed.

Why does the date keep changing? First it was sometime in November, then December, damnit when will we know the troof?

I'm not big into CT's my man it just super odd, no? I don't believe Epstein killed himself, find it impossible actually. Do you believe he did?
It's impossible in your mind? What makes you come to that conclusion?

Well using data from the secretary of state, they "proved" it looking at the raw data, including votes switched. So....?
What in god’s name are you talking about?

Anyhoo, if you’re hoping for an objection from a member of congress on Jan 6th, you’re going to have to explain how you think the House is going to uphold that objection for it to move forward. Are they bringing in alternate reps to vote on it? This is a show for their fans, that’s it. I’m sure Mr. Empty gesture himself Rand Paul will make that objection, though.

If this has any ounce of truth to what he says, my assertion (ie. Roberts was at the center of the SCOTUS's decision not to even look at the case) is confirmed.

But that said, unless there was an actual recording of him saying this, it sounds more like wishful thinking here.

The justices havent met in nearly a year because of the virus. So how could they meet in a room? Use some common sense here.

So if you present all this stuff together, and the democrats can only say "lol but the courts"

Well yeah...the fact everything gets laughed out of courts does kinda hurt your argument.

Why does the date keep changing? First it was sometime in November, then December, damnit when will we know the troof?

Patience. There's lots of after David's to go through. The supreme court was in on it!

Back