Elections Election Fraud update V.2 - more evidence?

What was the point in removing cottagecheesefan's v2 thread?

I had put some good links and info in the OP. Probably made a liberal mod queezy or something. I had already talked with a few mods about starting a new thread last week

All good though. Glad this stuff is trying to be buried to a degree/partially censored even on a karate forum. Shows the anxiety it is inducing in these sheep, which is why the liberals also hover around the thread, spamming the same stuff over and over trying to protect their fragile cognitive dissonance.

God bless America

Last edited:
At some point I expect the next scenario to save the day will be that aliens, being far more advanced than humans, will decide they finally need to intervene in Earth's affairs and use their advanced technology as leverage to reinstall the only person who can lead the US, and thereby the rest of the world, into a prosperous future: Donald Trump.

The aliens own "big tech" which installed Biden on behalf of the aliens.

<EdgyBrah>

I had seen good links and info in the OP. Probably made a liberal mod queezy or something. I had already talked with a few mods about starting a new thread last week

All good though. Glad this stuff is trying to be buried to a degree/partially censored even on a karate forum. Shows the anxiety it is inducing in these sheep, which is why the liberals also hover around the thread, spamming the same stuff over and over trying to protect their fragile cognitive dissonance.

God bless America

Yea you are part of of my daily read so keep up the good work, it's pretty good. Libs acting like they are just cruising by, insulting people for being so stupid when in reality they camp the thread 24/7.

Oh well, people can pretty easily sift through the garbage though - luckily.

I had seen good links and info in the OP. Probably made a liberal mod queezy or something. I had already talked with a few mods about starting a new thread last week

God bless America

Godspeed, patriot.

tenor.gif

@cottagecheesefan @b34stmode How truly embarrassing it must feel right about now.

WASHPOST: Sidney Powell’s secret ‘military intelligence expert,’ key to fraud claims in election lawsuits, never worked in military intelligence. He was an auto mechanic.

Dominion also sent her a cease and desist letter.

They are going to sue the fuck out of her, OANN and Newsmax

Guess I'll put this here since it isn't really worth its own thread. GBI investigator into the "wreck" of Kemps daughters BF died by "suicide" Monday. Remember this "wreck"?

img_9674.jpg

I'm trying to find a reliable conformation that he was the investigator but looks like the GBI runs a tight ship and doesn't release any information.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/s...avid-o-sullivan-jamie&pid=197296616&fhid=5347

I bet it's the same deep state operative that killed Seth Rich and epstein

I bet it's the same deep state operative that killed Seth Rich and epstein

I'm not big into CT's my man it just super odd, no? I don't believe Epstein killed himself, find it impossible actually. Do you believe he did?

@cottagecheesefan @b34stmode How truly embarrassing it must feel right about now.

WASHPOST: Sidney Powell’s secret ‘military intelligence expert,’ key to fraud claims in election lawsuits, never worked in military intelligence. He was an auto mechanic.

Powell is a idiot now and me posting anything related to her makes me one as well. I can admit that. Talk about career suicide, sheesh.

damn. 10000 posts in the last thread, and still no evidence of voter fraud, or even any fraud allegations made in court.

mountains of evidence. theyre gonna release the kraken on steroids any day now boys. it just wont be today!

be sure to get your donations in.

I think the problem is that there's too much evidence.

It's taking a while to sort through.

Give it a couple more weeks.

Isn't it obvious? Auto mechanic is the perfect cover for military intelligence .

i thought that special agent Spyder was gonna be the one to blow the lid off the election fraud.

turns out they sold me some more kraken tickets :(

God bless America
you started out in the last thread appearing fairly sane , just simply questioning certain points, as you've gone on however, your facade is starting to crack, now you are no better than eye of newt, spouting gibberish with no basis in reality. nobodys "burying or partially censoring" anything ya paranoid mutt, which is why you loons are being given the space to spout this nonsense for hundreds of pages..

he lost

get over it..

Back