Elections Election Fraud update V.2 - more evidence?

Not only did they have to fight tooth and nail for the dominion audit (just allowed this week), but no wonder the state libs and RINOs don't want to hand over more materials, evidence, etc. They still won't cooperate despite subpoenas lol

Edit: meant to quote @b34stmode

It's almost as if both sides of the spectrum have crazy people in it? Let's not forget most democrats still believe in the Russian Hoax even after now disgraced FBI director admitted they completely fucked it up and the entire FBI is to blame.
Apples and oranges. The Democrats never claimed that in 2016 the ballots were literally stuffed by Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin. They just said that the Russians spread misinformation about Hillary Clinton and the Democrats online in order to help Trump win (which they did) and that the Trump campaign MIGHT have worked with them. The Republicans on the other had are saying that the election was definitely rigged by the DNC and China, and anyone who says anything different is either a deep state puppet or a brainwashed libtard sheep. That's the difference.
Also Russiagate actually produced credible indictments. This voter fraud nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Apples and oranges. The Democrats never claimed that in 2016 the ballots were literally stuffed by Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin. They just said that the Russians spread misinformation about Hillary Clinton and the Democrats online in order to help Trump win (which they did) and that the Trump campaign MIGHT have worked with them. The Republicans on the other had are saying that the election was definitely rigged by the DNC and China, and anyone who says anything different is either a deep state puppet or a brainwashed libtard sheep. That's the difference.
Also Russiagate actually produced credible indictments. This voter fraud nonsense is just that, nonsense.

Keep it real dude. It wasn't a "might". It was a straight up Trump and his campaign teamed with Russia to steal the elections. It was talked about for 4 years straight, and the Mueller report was trash canned by the FBI director when he admitted they fucked up big time on FISA warrants which started the entire thing. Some people got arrested on unrelated charges and they are all out of jail now except I think trumps ex lawyer who is in jail on different charges.

https://rumble.com/vbyvln-a-close-look-at-the-data-arizona.html

This video is why. It's going to be a shitcan of worms. Their results will be nulled.

I saw the video earlier, but didn't post it as I know pretty much everyone would say it is fake news.

It is raw data though, pretty important stuff. It was posted by one of the AZ GOP members doing the dominion audit as we speak. He said more is to come. He and the rest of the GOP there seem pretty confident.

The audit is over tomorrow and a report should be released soon. Probably before the weekend, as they like to announce things on Fridays to provide talking points for the weekends.

V5ssvcVigk0Wke2vISmlfuvUi7QsQANQIyFvazasTsk.jpg

Do you believe that? Holy shit, LOL!

@cottagecheesefan Shirley you guys are trolling, right?

even though you don't believe it, you have to put it in context with the process the GOP is trying to do, even without the support of people like Mitch (who I have always hated).

But look just here at Rep Jim Jordan. He already said he is ready to protest the electoral college vote on Jan 6. There are multiple others. Just his video on obscure news outlet, Newsmax, it has almost 500k views in less than 24 hours, his twitter feed has 100k views of his post of this segment. They just need one senator to go along and start the process on the 6th. The house is controlled by republicans on a state to state basis.

The left is going to need to at least have some counter argument, other than "oh but a judge didn't want to review the evidence, so it is proven false", if the GOP's plans go accordingly. So if it is NOT true, the left should be readily able to debunk it. It is based on raw data from the election, and I do not see anything debunking it yet (though it just came out). Just like with the NV evidence, no one has actually debunked the claims, other than a judge did not want to hear the case. Same with WI. In fact, the 3 republican justices in WI agreed with the case, which is why they had the lawyer in the senate yesterday, along with the NV lawyer.

And here is your senator, along with Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, among others. They havent committed yet, but this is a process.

damn. 10000 posts in the last thread, and still no evidence of voter fraud, or even any fraud allegations made in court.

mountains of evidence. theyre gonna release the kraken on steroids any day now boys. it just wont be today!

be sure to get your donations in.

il_570xN.1457097799_2zer.jpg

The left is going to need to at least have some counter argument, other than "oh but a judge didn't want to review the evidence, so it is proven false", if the GOP's plans go accordingly. So if it is NOT true, the left should be readily able to debunk it.

You don't have to disprove allegations, they have to be proven.

You live in America, right?

Yea you are part of of my daily read so keep up the good work, it's pretty good. Libs acting like they are just cruising by, insulting people for being so stupid when in reality they camp the thread 24/7.

Oh well, people can pretty easily sift through the garbage though - luckily.

so, you admit you are stupid?

You don't have to disprove allegations, they have to be proven.

You live in America, right?

Well using data from the secretary of state, they "proved" it looking at the raw data, including votes switched. So....?

So we're all up to date in our new thread:

You Dum Dums still whinging a month later. GA counted 4 fucking times and Donny took 4 L’s in GA. Trump paid WI 3.5 million to find more Biden votes.
Here is the problem with all your bullshit. All the hand counts typically within less than 1% of reported by computer count. So sack the fuck up and take your loss like a man.
honestly you Trumpers have become worse than Hillary screaming chick you all make fun of, at least she was done whinging in one day. I have to hear you whine every fucking day about some bullshit fraud theory some guy that claims to be ex army intelligence posts on the Derp Web. I have seen a couple months of This Is It, that is immediately debunked. I watch Rudy and Kraken lady get embarrassed in court.
The goalposts keep getting moved. Wait til recounts, waiting until court, wait until Supreme Court. It’s embarassing, how about wait until 2024.
Pro tip Get over it, Trump lost. There is no fraud he just lost. It happens and stop acting like a spoiled child about it.

even though you don't believe it, you have to put it in context with the process the GOP is trying to do, even without the support of people like Mitch (who I have always hated).

But look just here at Rep Jim Jordan. He already said he is ready to protest the electoral college vote on Jan 6. There are multiple others. Just his video on obscure news outlet, Newsmax, it has almost 500k views in less than 24 hours, his twitter feed has 100k views of his post of this segment. They just need one senator to go along and start the process on the 6th. The house is controlled by republicans on a state to state basis.

The left is going to need to at least have some counter argument, other than "oh but a judge didn't want to review the evidence, so it is proven false", if the GOP's plans go accordingly. So if it is NOT true, the left should be readily able to debunk it. It is based on raw data from the election, and I do not see anything debunking it yet (though it just came out). Just like with the NV evidence, no one has actually debunked the claims, other than a judge did not want to hear the case. Same with WI. In fact, the 3 republican justices in WI agreed with the case, which is why they had the lawyer in the senate yesterday, along with the NV lawyer.

And here is your senator, along with Rand Paul, Ron Johnson, among others. They havent committed yet, but this is a process.

I'm going to follow Jim Jordan's example and turn a blind eye on this one.

I saw the video earlier, but didn't post it as I know pretty much everyone would say it is fake news.

It is raw data though, pretty important stuff. It was posted by one of the AZ GOP members doing the dominion audit as we speak. He said more is to come. He and the rest of the GOP there seem pretty confident.

The audit is over tomorrow and a report should be released soon. Probably before the weekend, as they like to announce things on Fridays to provide talking points for the weekends.

I mean its raw data and its coming from the people doing the audit in AZ. Not sure how it can be considered fake news. We will see what the report details.

You Dum Dums still whinging a month later. GA counted 4 fucking times and Donny took 4 L’s in GA. Trump paid WI 3.5 million to find more Biden votes.
Here is the problem with all your bullshit. All the hand counts typically within less than 1% of reported by computer count. So sack the fuck up and take your loss like a man.
honestly you Trumpers have become worse than Hillary screaming chick you all make fun of, at least she was done whinging in one day. I have to hear you whine every fucking day about some bullshit fraud theory some guy that claims to be ex army intelligence posts on the Derp Web. I have seen a couple months of This Is It, that is immediately debunked. I watch Rudy and Kraken lady get embarrassed in court.
The goalposts keep getting moved. Wait til recounts, waiting until court, wait until Supreme Court. It’s embarassing, how about wait until 2024.
Pro tip Get over it, Trump lost. There is no fraud he just lost. It happens and stop acting like a spoiled child about it.

I'm not posting in hopes of Trump overturning it. I'm posting it because our elections need a complete overhaul and these audits will/have proven it. Don't know how many times i have to say I don't even want Trump to overturn it because it would be terrible for the entire Country. The fact some of you are OK with people double voting/ dead people voting/ people voting in a State they don't live in blows my mind.

Back