Egyptian judoka refuses to shake Israeli's hand after match

I thought that world politics were supposed to be left at home to let the Olympics be a pure competition of skill and athleticism or something..

Anyway, here are two gymnasts from North and South Korea, setting the kind of example we should all like to see more of.
The-Filipino-Times_Rare-moment-North-and-South-Korean-gymnasts-took-a-selfie-together-in-Rio-Olympics.jpg

That North Korean must have been so confused by all of that. What is selfie? What is phone? What is electricity?

Fun fact, that guy El-Shehaby is a complete asshole in general, and gave us one of the GOAT judo gifs, when he was whining like a little bitch about a shido call during the world championships, but the match was not halted. Could watch this all day.

That looked weird.

If he didnt shake hands because he lost, then he is a bitch.

If he didnt shake hands to do a politcal statement, good.

Sorry but Israel has done a lot of bad, they deserve not getting hands shaken.

Also who knows, maybe the Israeli guy was being douche before the match, we dont have the whole story.

Hollywood nicky with his 17th account!

They practice a Japanese martial art though, so it sucks to be them.

I had a korean judo instructor once. He tells me it is a point of pride for them when they defeat a yamato in their own sport. Those were his words. And that their goal to completely dominate the japanese in it.

What a moron. About 95% of MMA fights end with hugging and lots of respect. You can tell she's never actually watched the sport outside a few Rousey fights.
Well to be fair given her background it only makes sense she'd follow Rousey specifically if she was curious about MMA since there aren't a lot of other high level judokas in the sport.

Well to be fair given her background it only makes sense she'd follow Rousey specifically if she was curious about MMA since there aren't a lot of other high level judokas in the sport.

True, but it'd make about as much sense as me saying all female judokas are butchy blondes with huge chips on their shoulders despite only being familiar with Ronda and this chick.

True, but it'd make about as much sense as me saying all female judokas are butchy blondes with huge chips on their shoulders despite only being familiar with Ronda and this chick.
That's true. Even Anderson and Chael were able to bury the hatchet and their feud lasted over 2 Years with Chael shitting on everything, from Silva's trainers and partners to his country and he even mentioned slappping his wife in the ass. And yet after the fight they could put it behind them.

Anti-Semitism is one of the three acceptable forms of identity discrimination - didn't you know?

oh please people go to jail over questioning the holacaust and people get destroyed for ever bringing up the influence of jewish people over hollywood.

Back