Egyptian judoka refuses to shake Israeli's hand after match

Well, he got to be a loser twice that night. Fuck him. But not at all surprised. My old coach told me about events he was coaching at where muslims and Israelis would just walk onto the mat, then leave. Rather forfeit than make physical contact with each other.

Something funny when you read the news :

• TWO-TIME JUDO GOLD MEDALIST KAYLA HARRISON SAYS NO TO MMA CAREER FOR NOW
  • Kayla Harrison doesn’t seem quite ready to follow in the footsteps of fellow Olympic judoka Ronda Rousey.
  • [...]
  • “After a [judo] match, you shake the person’s hand and you give them a hug, and you bow to them to show respect,” she said when speaking to media after her gold medal victory. “In MMA, it’s not like that,

Bwahahaha

I think we all know ehtheist well enough to know when she is being sarcastic.

No, its not, its probably the least accepted.

Not really. Now with anti israel feelings being allowed comes the natural anti-semetism, plus the rise of the number of muslims flocking to civilized countries

Go ask some jews in paris how it is lately

Something funny when you read the news :

• TWO-TIME JUDO GOLD MEDALIST KAYLA HARRISON SAYS NO TO MMA CAREER FOR NOW
  • Kayla Harrison doesn’t seem quite ready to follow in the footsteps of fellow Olympic judoka Ronda Rousey.
  • [...]
  • “After a [judo] match, you shake the person’s hand and you give them a hug, and you bow to them to show respect,” she said when speaking to media after her gold medal victory. “In MMA, it’s not like that,

Bwahahaha
She probably got that idea from watching Rousey. Plenty of people unfamiliar with MMA, when they first watch it, comment on how respectful it is when the fight ends.

I'm more bothered by the poor sportsmanship than disfavorable views on Israelis.

If he really wants to show the world how evil the Jews are, the guy should team up with those Lebanese guys and fight the Israelis on a random Bus.
That will show them.

I'd do the same thing. Not because I hate Jewish people. If he did shake the hand, it could bite him when he gets back home.

Not really. Now with anti israel feelings being allowed comes the natural anti-semetism, plus the rise of the number of muslims flocking to civilized countries

Go ask some jews in paris how it is lately

Accepted where exactly?

And thats why Charlie Hebdo shows priests and muhammad and gets defended but got major flak when they mocked jews?

I would have given him a huge hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek.

Accepted where exactly?

And thats why Charlie Hebdo shows priests and muhammad and gets defended but got major flak when they mocked jews?
They might've gotten flack for it, but I'm sure that plenty of Jews defended their right to print it. There were probably Jews at the paper.

Surely there is some hate crime legislation that can be leveraged against him

Doubtful. People will probably be happy that the bully Israeli Jew got his comeuppance by the oppressed Muslim.

Back