Egyptian judoka refuses to shake Israeli's hand after match

What a salty bitch.

And of course he lost. Lol that's all Egypt does when confronted by its superior, Israel.

But one would make me a victim, the other would make me an antisemite.

Would rather be remembered as a martyr of free speech than a nazi.

Haha! You might be Mexican but your as white as a bleached marshmallow. You will be considered a racist either way.

No, its not, its probably the least accepted.

Also the official greeting is bowing, not shaking hands.

If you're a Muslim it's fine to be openly anti Jew.. Just as long as you aren't launching rockets into Israel.

Tbh, I think the whole respect thing is blown out of proportion in Judo, BJJ, and even wrestling. Doesn't bother me, you went there to physically enforce yourself over another human being. If he lost he's just a poor sport and that's fine, we all know he lost.

If this has not been mentioned already, Korea I believe wont shake hands with Japan after a judo match either. I have seen this on youtube a few times. And it is a seeded event.

I thought that world politics were supposed to be left at home to let the Olympics be a pure competition of skill and athleticism or something..

Anyway, here are two gymnasts from North and South Korea, setting the kind of example we should all like to see more of.
The-Filipino-Times_Rare-moment-North-and-South-Korean-gymnasts-took-a-selfie-together-in-Rio-Olympics.jpg

Muslims in martial arts classes I've been to refuse to bow to the mat, the instructor and students because they say they are forbidden from doing so. Can only bow to Allah or something.

So I'm surprised to see them bowing at the Judo on Rio

If he didnt shake hands because he lost, then he is a bitch.

If he didnt shake hands to do a politcal statement, good.

Sorry but Israel has done a lot of bad, they deserve not getting hands shaken.

Also who knows, maybe the Israeli guy was being douche before the match, we dont have the whole story.

Last edited:
If he didnt shake hands because he lost, then he is a bitch.

If he didnt shake hands to do a politcal statement, good.

Sorry but Israel has done a lot of bad, they deserve not getting hands shaken.

Also who knows, mayne the Israeli guy was being douche before the match, we dont have the whole story.

Prepare your anus.

Can only bow to Allah or something.
It's really difficult to explain how much contempt I have for Muslims and their ridiculous beliefs. Moronic man-children incapable of rational thought.

If this has not been mentioned already, Korea I believe wont shake hands with Japan after a judo match either. I have seen this on youtube a few times. And it is a seeded event.

They practice a Japanese martial art though, so it sucks to be them.

Look, we have some insane murdering pedophile that stole your religion and shat all over it. No way can we shake hands with a Jew. LOL.

Haha! You might be Mexican but your as white as a bleached marshmallow. You will be considered a racist either way.

Sorry dude, my skin may be white where the sun doesnt shines, but im well-tanned everywhere else.

Something funny when you read the news :

• TWO-TIME JUDO GOLD MEDALIST KAYLA HARRISON SAYS NO TO MMA CAREER FOR NOW
  • Kayla Harrison doesn’t seem quite ready to follow in the footsteps of fellow Olympic judoka Ronda Rousey.
  • [...]
  • “After a [judo] match, you shake the person’s hand and you give them a hug, and you bow to them to show respect,” she said when speaking to media after her gold medal victory. “In MMA, it’s not like that,

Bwahahaha

What a moron. About 95% of MMA fights end with hugging and lots of respect. You can tell she's never actually watched the sport outside a few Rousey fights.

Back