International Egypt sentences girls who posted TikTok videos to 2-3 years prison. Crime : violating public morals

How is jail? Arent Arabs separate from Jews and vice versa?
like any other jail, no separation, no one care for rapes stabbing etc
I don't know how. It was three (four?) grown men in their mid-20s with knives attacking a little gay teenager and they couldn't murder him? The other kid literally got his throat slashed up, still managed to fight off his dad and jump the damn balcony.
these marches are highly secured, if there is an accident the police comes instantly
next time there will be probably even heavier security

like any other jail, no separation, no one care for rapes stabbing etc

these marches are highly secured, if there is an accident the police comes instantly
next time there will be probably even heavier security

But non citizens are held in different prisons rigjt? Under military control

As noted, it can be amazing at times.

rJsRE7q.jpg

But non citizens are held in different prisons rigjt? Under military control
yes, jihadis having different prison
they get released every now and then with some deals (last time 1k jihadis for 1 idf soldier)
they have smartphones, they can even study and get a degree and even monthly salary
i wouldnt call it jail

there is no real punishment for jihad (different rules for non citizens)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_prisoners_of_Israel

Oh man, There was a girl that had a crush on me that said I looked like Ryan Filippe once. Boy was she wrong.

yes, jihadis having different prison
they get released every now and then with some deals (last time 1k jihadis for 1 idf soldier)
they have smartphones, they can even study and get a degree and even monthly salary
i wouldnt call it jail

there is no real punishment for jihad (different rules for non citizens)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_prisoners_of_Israel

Yes a shame. Jihadis should be executed

I've made friends with two gay Muslim brehs this year, one of them is foreign born. :) They're both closeted to their families though.
I've lived in Arabia ; there are a lot of gay folks there. It is weird because the society is anti LGBT but being openly gay was tolerated. You could tell who was gay by the way gay men held hands. There was also this stereotype of middle aged and older locals Arab men being pedos. The ruling Sheik's son was reputed to be a closet gay.

Yeah there's an interesting paradox when it comes to political correctness. Its ostensibly supposed to protect minorities but often it tends to define the norms around the more privileged sectors of society(politics, middle/upper corporate management, academia) where whites are over-represented. Meanwhile its the working class, disproportionately non-white, that tends to have more dirty, politically incorrect norms around speech. I've worked in construction where you see plenty of non-whites and I can tell you no one complained about microaggressions. I also think part of that is that small contractors have more power over their own work life and therefore don't need some HR cunt to tattle to.
I had friends who owned construction companies or were independent contractors. In this world, no one gives a shit about being P.C., no one expects anyone to get wound up about un PC joking . It's all meant to be just guy banter.

Oh man, There was a girl that had a crush on me that said I looked like Ryan Filippe once. Boy was she wrong.

He comes up quite often in convos with @Zer, although mostly in the context of childhood crushes. There is simply no need (zero) to get all lusty over straight brehs once an adult with full access to your community's pool, but that imprint has been there since I was like 10 and it's hard to forget. Dude's still wildly handsome even today at 45.

Reactions: Zer
He comes up quite often in convos with @Zer, although mostly in the context of childhood crushes. There is simply no need (zero) to get all lusty over straight brehs once an adult with full access to your community's pool, but that imprint has been there since I was like 10 and it's hard to forget. Dude's still wildly handsome even today at 45.

Man Cruel Intentions Phillippe was nuclear hot. Like even in a film with prime SMG

giphy.gif

Rigid-Threadbare-Inganue-size-restricted.gif

Man Cruel Intentions Phillippe was nuclear hot. Like even in a film with prime SMG

giphy.gif

Rigid-Threadbare-Inganue-size-restricted.gif

JvnX.gif

When was that flick, circa 1999 right?

20200803-204838.jpg

{<huh}

Like... How?! <45>

Reactions: Zer
I've lived in Arabia ; there are a lot of gay folks there. It is weird because the society is anti LGBT but being openly gay was tolerated. You could tell who was gay by the way gay men held hands. There was also this stereotype of middle aged and older locals Arab men being pedos. The ruling Sheik's son was reputed to be a closet gay.

I don't wish to ever be middle aged (nevermind old) in any tangible sense. I'm glad there are some objective measures beyond my own assessment to know when I'm starting to slip.

next time there will be probably even heavier security.

It happened outside of a shelter for LGBT youth that have either been rejected or terrorized by their families, not a pride parade. But yeah, Israel is quite gay friendly and this is known. America's homosexual politicians take vacations over there.

Haha, maybe.

I only really want tolerance, not necessarily acceptance and especially not if it means compromising one's values.

What's interesting is that the few conservatives who actually respect our religious freedom are far less likely to make us bend over backwards for acceptance when compared to the left-liberals. Those conservatives understand that protecting the religious freedom of Muslims is important because if our religious freedom is undermined that can set up an erosion of their freedom down the line. And most of the time they accept the doctrinal differences between us as part of a plural yet religious society. Unfortunately this type of conservative is a rare and dying breed, more common are the right wingers who have no problem singling out Muslims for intolerance.

While not as bad as the intolerant right by a good margin left-liberals present their own problem for Muslims. They have a scorched earth mentality in the culture wars, especially now that they've had the upper hand for the last few years. If you don't fit the proper corporate friendly liberal mold beware of cancellation. This is why I don't like seeing Muslims getting on that bandwagon, one day they'll come for you for merely espousing orthodox doctrine like they do to Christians.

How long do you envision the alliance between the left and Muslim-Americans lasting? I'd say indefinitely as far as the forseeable future. That's mostly because your population growth is so relatively insignificant that there's still more Jews than Muslims in the country and the right somehows manages to wall itself off from everyone.

It should at least in theory be able to pitch towards asians, jews and gays on an economic front; it should at least in theory be able to pitch towards blacks, hispanics and muslims on a social front. Yet it has the majority of none of those groups, not even close. I understand it, you accept it, @Social Distance Warrior is in denial about it and @nac386 laughs about it.

They will only be able to gerrymander, voter suppress and electoral college their way to victories for so long. The demographics will eventually become insurmountable. In January, I would've given Trump an 80% chance at reelection. Now, I'm not even sure the GOP holds the Senate and I was 100% on that a few months ago.

It happened outside of a shelter for LGBT youth that have either been rejected or terrorized by their families, not a pride parade. But yeah, Israel is quite gay friendly and this is known. America's homosexual politicians take vacations over there.

I have seen yesterday an interview about it on national tv channel

apparently arab gay shelters dont cooperate with israeli shelters

one simply dont value life enough

Idk why they cant just disown and leave it at that. Instead they feel the need to go kill.

https://www.gaystarnews.com/article/transgender-muslim-woman-hacked-death-russia-days-marrying-man/

Raina Aliev’s own own father had gone on television publicly called for her murder.

‘Bring him here and kill him in front of my eyes,’ Alimshaikh Aliev had told a local TV station.

‘Let him be killed, I don’t want to see him. Bring him here and kill him in front of my eyes.’

Aliev, 25, had gender confirmation surgery in Moscow and married a man named Viktor, according to the Daily Mail.

Insult to family honor the biggest reason, to take it up the rear or sucking is considered submissive.

Back