International Egypt sentences girls who posted TikTok videos to 2-3 years prison. Crime : violating public morals

How long do you envision the alliance between the left and Muslim-Americans lasting? I'd say indefinitely as far as the forseeable future. That's mostly because your population growth is so relatively insignificant that there's still more Jews than Muslims in the country and the right somehows manages to wall itself off from everyone.

It should at least in theory be able to pitch towards asians, jews and gays on an economic front; it should at least in theory be able to pitch towards blacks, hispanics and muslims on a social front. Yet it has the majority of none of those groups, not even close. I understand it, you accept it, @Social Distance Warrior is in denial about it and @nac386 laughs about it.

They will only be able to gerrymander, voter suppress and electoral college their way to victories for so long. The demographics will eventually become insurmountable. In January, I would've given Trump an 80% chance at reelection. Now, I'm not even sure the GOP holds the Senate and I was 100% on that a few months ago.
Yeah I agree with you, I think the alliance remains indefinitely and slowly overtime it'll kind of erode the religion of the progressive Muslims the way Christianity has had its moral substance eroded to the point where its boiled down into either partisan politics or just shallow self-help shit. I think Islam will be more resistant but we'll see.

We've seen religious revivals elsewhere so I don't think its impossible here but I think its a tall order. And that's not really the direction the GOP is headed anyway, they're moving away from social conservatism as the country becomes more progressive and just engaging in straight identity politics and partisanship. SDW is an example of that, he's not really conservative as much as he is just anti-left. Ask him yourself, he probably believes in gay marriage and legalizing weed and in abortion and so on. He just hates the left because of Twitter SJWs and that's enough for him.

The GOP might do well in this coming election but even if they do I think you're right, the demographic trends are not in their favor and eventually they'll have to change things up. They can't really just rely on gerrymandering and voter suppression and the electoral college forever can they? Eventually I would like to see a revival of principled social conservatism backed by reasonable economic liberalism built on the kind of coalition you mentioned there. In fact my dad was a registered Republican and it was for both those reasons; he's socially conservative and a business owner. He loves Reagan for instance. Basically GWB and the War on Terror is the one that made him leave but he became an independent, not a Democrat.

sucking is considered submissive.

Nah bro, I look super manly with a peener in my mouth lol. Okay, but "submissive" to who FFS - some other gay motherfucker? I don't get it, @Zer. This one at least, should cancel out to a degree IMO. I think my lifetime receive/give blow job ratio with dudes is about 5:1; 20:1 with women, yuck. I don't believe there's anything degrading about consensual sex though.

Reactions: Zer
Nah bro, I look super manly with a peener in my mouth lol. Okay, but "submissive" to who FFS - some other gay motherfucker? I don't get it, @Zer. This one at least, should cancel out to a degree IMO. I think my lifetime receive/give blow job ratio with dudes is about 5:1; 20:1 with women, yuck. I don't believe there's anything degrading about consensual sex.

easy im just talking how they see it

personally i dont care what adults do

Nah bro, I look super manly with a peener in my mouth lol. Okay, but "submissive" to who FFS - some other gay motherfucker? I don't get it, @Zer. This one at least, should cancel out to a degree IMO. I think my lifetime receive/give blow job ratio with dudes is about 5:1; 20:1 with women, yuck. I don't believe there's anything degrading about consensual sex though.

Yeah I've gotten bjs off some dudes that scared the shit out of me. Wouldn't dare call them submissive. Polite maybe

easy im just talking how they see it

personally i dont care what adults do

I know, and I'm admitting it's a 'feminine' act. I don't have any hang ups about that, I'm just trying to understand the whole submissive angle and viewpoint from people who aren't involved. They should be licking cunts instead of worrying about what we do.

Yeah I've gotten bjs off some dudes that scared the shit out of me. Wouldn't dare call them submissive. Polite maybe

I'm drawing the distinction and only quoted part of @Cole train's post because not every gay dude necessarily takes it in the butt (I don't like it personally and the knot just isn't cooperative with the idea) but 'erry gay dude is a cocksucker. Even the 6'4 265 lbs Sherdogger banging a femmy twink or tranny is still gonna at least suck that twink's dick. That's just how it is. :confused:

Back