Eggs Of Satan banned?

Yeah, I know. We had a couple official off-topic threads here in SnP that got deleted .

Hey, Sonny would you please kill that white belt thread about bench pressing. I can't stand to see that many white belts in the SnP.

When did I say that? The pub is a sanctuary for S&Pers to shoot the shit. Who cares about post count anyway. Half the stupid shit in OT gets pruned.

I didn't mean you specifically. Just sloppy grammar. I should've said "I don't understand how one can say..."

I didn't mean you specifically. Just sloppy grammar. I should've said "I don't understand how one can say..."

We're actually looking into disabling post counts in OT in order to clean things up a little.

Hey, Sonny would you please kill that white belt thread about bench pressing. I can't stand to see that many white belts in the SnP.

The one by Ascendant? Dude...that guy is a beast. He has some crazy C+J vids around here somewhere

Schloppy grammar willn't be tolerrated in here boy,

We're actually looking into disabling post counts in OT in order to clean things up a little.

Wow, there are like 300 people in OT now. And people think that *our* threads are ridiculous...

Oh Sonny, my hero.

The OT is good for a couple laughs but most of the stuff is too stupid. The threads have gotten really repetitive since the bannings started. Most of the good posters are dead and buried.

I want a blue colored name. I don't want to be a mod, I just like the way it looks.

Have you all ever thought of adding the option of custom colored names for poster with high post counts or old join dates?

I want a blue colored name. I don't want to be a mod, I just like the way it looks.

Have you all ever thought of adding the option of custom colored names for poster with high post counts or old join dates?

Even if they did, you have neither.

Why thank you. I starting to like you Merrill. Keep up the good work. You got spunk.

That was brilliant dumbass. Go look at Ascendants training log. He was asked by DevilsSon to post videos like that.
Ya... I was gonna say....

I don't get how most accounts on this board are so young.

I should get a new avatar.

Why the fuck did they kill Ascendant's thread? Jesus Christ, we don't want white belts benching high 400's offering tips.

Why the fuck did they kill Ascendant's thread? Jesus Christ, we don't want white belts squatting almost 700 pounds offering tips.

I agree. WTF - he has a raw bench over 500 pounds, which is the highest bench on S & P. Why would that thread be removed?

Back