Social Launch of ‘After School Satan Club’ draws protest in Tennessee

Okay, sure, whatever.

Chances are they won't even know who is atheist and who isn't, so it's moot.
Oh they’ll know,
Atheist are like vegans. They eventually have to tell everyone.

Yikes!

I've not met an adult like that at all, thank goodness lol

I guess people can get fixated on anything - I think I naturally veer as far away from one-dimensional people as possible, either because they're outright boring people or they're obnoxious and weird like that lady
She was ironically the most "religious" person I've ever met if that makes sense. Like it was her life mission to convert any believers into non-believers LOL.

Like, why do you care if someone believes in God, Jesus, Allah, Bigfoot, ANYTHING as long as they aren't pushing it on you?

Maybe she grew up a Jehovas Witness or something and once she got out decided she needed to become what the atheist proselytizer Supreme haha. What a lunatic she was.
She was hot though. If I bring her up now, that's what my buddy loves to point out LMAO.

Again, you are projecting the practices of ACTUAL Churches onto Satanic groups. You're literally arguing against them letting kids have fun, because it says "Satan."

And no, having a list of beliefs isnt the same as proselytizing. Satanists dont knock on people's doors, dont beg the Government for tax exemptions, dont solicit their friends or followers for money on television networks and the internet to bolster their lifestyles with the claim that they were instructed to by a deity who gave them magic powers, they don't go to Countries where our Government wants resources and tell local indigenous people that they are worshipping the Devil. They do not believe in the Devil
I’m not projecting anything, I listed what the church of satan promotes on their own website. Where did I argue against letting kids have fun?

Sounds like you’re a fan of “family fun day, brought to you by Marlboro cigarettes!” If you can’t see how tying a name/brand/idea to a family fun event serves as PR for that name/brand/idea, I don’t know what to say.

Finally, all those things you listed are not necessary to proselytize.

proselytize /prŏs′ə-lĭ-tīz″/

intransitive verb​

1. To attempt to convert someone to one's own religious faith.
  2. To attempt to persuade someone to join one's own political party or to espouse one's doctrine.
  3. To convert (a person) from one belief, doctrine, cause, or faith to another.
I’d say talking shit about other faiths/religions and promoting your own ideas/faith fits the definition of proselytize quite nicely.

She was ironically the most "religious" person I've ever met if that makes sense. Like it was her life mission to convert any believers into non-believers LOL.

Like, why do you care if someone believes in God, Jesus, Allah, Bigfoot, ANYTHING as long as they aren't pushing it on you?

Maybe she grew up a Jehovas Witness or something and once she got out decided she needed to become what the atheist proselytizer Supreme haha. What a lunatic she was.
She was hot though. If I bring her up now, that's what my buddy loves to point out LMAO.

I went on a stag do and there was a hardcore CTard with us. The most boring, but intense and aggressive, guy I think I've ever met in my life. Kept pinning people into corners and ranting at them about literally any cookie cutter CTard narrative there is.

I think we had one half conversation the entire time we were away, lol, I was really, really good at not being wherever they were.

They were a fitness freak, so I guess women would have find him hot too, maybe there's a correlation there lol

Back