Edit: she just texted back-Thought date went awesome last night, she didn’t return my text today

You're getting a lot of bad advice in this thread, but I'll give you a foolproof strategy for how to play this ...

Tell her that your parents are coming into town to meet her and that your mother is especially excited to meet her and see what her grandbabies are going to look like. Also, she is brining her wedding book so that they can take a few hours to plan the wedding together. Tell her that if your father grabs her ass, he's not a dirty old man, it's just a test to see if she's a ho or if she's fatter than she looks in her clothes.

Do all of this and she will definitely sleep with you.

So last night I went to pick up this girl and hang out with her for the first time. She was smoking hot, incredible body, skinny with abs.

So I picked her up and we went back to my place because everything is closed. She asked me to play guitar for her and she clapped. When I took my jacket off she touched my arm and said I was hot and in shape.

So we had pizza, and then we started making out. I took off her top and she had pierced nipples and I started sucking on them. I tried to get her pants off and she said:

“No, I’m not sleeping with you the first night.”

I said okay. No big deal.

So it was almost 10:00pm and UFC 257 was about to start and I asked her if she wanted to stay and watch the fight. She said yea, she does. We watched the Amanda Ribas fight and she liked it.

Then two of my friends showed up to watch the fight. They just said hello very friendly like. She said she has to go because she can’t be around people because her mom has cancer and can’t get Covid as well. I said no worries I’ll just Uber you home.

So I walked her outside and Ubered her home. Once she arrived she sent me a text saying;

“I had so much fun thank you. And thanks for Uberring me home home.”

I didn’t respond because I was drinking and having a hell of a time with my friends.

this morning I sent her a message saying: “Sorry I didn’t respond last night, I was drinking. Good morning”

and she hasn’t responded for 12 hours.I guess I’m ghosted.

I thought we were getting along great. Did I miss something?

I’m not going to post pics until I’m sure.

There’s other women in my life. But I like this one.

Also she found someone’s scrunchie at my house and pointed it out but I don’t think she cared because we literally just met.

Threads like these make me want to become asexual

So, you booked a date with her in the same day as UFC 257 and brought her in knowing your friends is coming over that would obviously make her uncomfortable and you can’t see what you did wrong? This has to be a troll post.

Last edited:
You're getting a lot of bad advice in this thread, but I'll give you a foolproof strategy for how to play this ...

Tell her that your parents are coming into town to meet her and that your mother is especially excited to meet her and see what her grandbabies are going to look like. Also, she is brining her wedding book so that they can take a few hours to plan the wedding together. Tell her that if your father grabs her ass, he's not a dirty old man, it's just a test to see if she's a ho or if she's fatter than she looks in her clothes.

Do all of this and she will definitely sleep with you.
{<jordan}

So, you booked a date with her in the same day as UFC 257 and brought her in knowing your friends is coming over that would obviously make her uncomfortable and you can’t see what you did wrong? This has to be a troll post.

I’ve had lots of girls stay and watch the fight and have fun in the past with friends

Have you even sent this non existent chick a dick pic?

She asked me to play guitar for her and she clapped.

PlaintiveMetallicCrustacean-small.gif

<{anton}>
Yea, it's really sad out there for many, many people.

I feel like I've made myself purposely autistic over the years to the point that I can't relate to 90% of the bullshit people have to live through.

And it's awesome! Haha.

I'm not gay but its 2021. Calling someone gay isn't that much of an insult anymore.

There's a gay poster in the Mayberry who brags about sucking cock and generally goes unbothered.

Anyway, if you're not here to help me, I humbly request you move on good sir.

Back