Edit: she just texted back-Thought date went awesome last night, she didn’t return my text today

It's been 12 hours... Don't do a Jon Favreau from Swingers.

I think that one went over his and all the zoomies heads, but I also think the zoomies of today are Jon Favreauing the fuck out of tons of hot ass like him. Not enough Vince Vaughans anymore, too abrasive, too alpha

Buy her a candle ?
giphy.gif

yeah, text her 'I love you' and report back how she responds. LOL

So last night I went to pick up this girl and hang out with her for the first time. She was smoking hot, incredible body, skinny with abs.

So I picked her up and we went back to my place because everything is closed. She asked me to play guitar for her and she clapped. When I took my jacket off she touched my arm and said I was hot and in shape.

So we had pizza, and then we started making out. I took off her top and she had pierced nipples and I started sucking on them. I tried to get her pants off and she said:

“No, I’m not sleeping with you the first night.”

I said okay. No big deal.

So it was almost 10:00pm and UFC 257 was about to start and I asked her if she wanted to stay and watch the fight. She said yea, she does. We watched the Amanda Ribas fight and she liked it.

Then two of my friends showed up to watch the fight. They just said hello very friendly like. She said she has to go because she can’t be around people because her mom has cancer and can’t get Covid as well. I said no worries I’ll just Uber you home.

So I walked her outside and Ubered her home. Once she arrived she sent me a text saying;

“I had so much fun thank you. And thanks for Uberring me home home.”

I didn’t respond because I was drinking and having a hell of a time with my friends.

this morning I sent her a message saying: “Sorry I didn’t respond last night, I was drinking. Good morning”

and she hasn’t responded for 12 hours.I guess I’m ghosted.

I thought we were getting along great. Did I miss something?

I’m not going to post pics until I’m sure.

There’s other women in my life. But I like this one.

Also she found someone’s scrunchie at my house and pointed it out but I don’t think she cared because we literally just met.

Dude you had possibly an evening/night of sex ahead and you had bros coming to your home
<{vega}>
Next time with them be like "count me out i'll probably busy, but if not i will call you to know where to reach you"
True bros knows how it is
Also lol at girl with piercing nips (or titpussyass tattoo) be like "not on first date"
<36>
Tbh feels like if you was'nt like "no fuck? ufc with the bros then" you would have banged later on same night, chances are she was just playing the not-easy-girl card and after banging she would have been like "first time ever at first date, i swear"

Good she texted back but tbh feels like an half burnt first move, hot girls have options and don't win by flashy KO the first may get you bounced out of the tournament :D

The modern dating world is a game about who cares the least. I'm sorry. I don't like it either. But that is the way things are.

And yes, I do blame the internet.

Tbh ever been like that, i don't blame teh internet
On both sides game has ever been about play distant then let occasional minimal gesture of care to be noticed and leave a mark
Like or not nothing works as good as leave the impression you may have actual interest, but you will for sure move on with your -likely rich of options- life if she does'nt drop quickly the waiting list bs
Shit make you burn whatever queue and go straight to title shot
Only title contenders at that point are usually only exes or people with long special relationship, because if other normal people in the queue played like that, you will not had that date to begin with lol

Last edited:
This thread is epic.

The last thread that I created in Mayberry Lounge was about me cooking. This one is way better.

Literally none of this happened.
<mma4>

I always question dudes looking for love advice on a karate forum. Also, if I got a chick out of her shirt with pierced nipples. Whether she's sleeping with me or not, my buddies are getting a text to divert to another house for the fight. Pierced nipples > Bros looking for a free fight. And any self respecting bro would understand.

She texted back. I predict next date she flakes out at the last minute. “Something came up, I’m so sorry. Rain check?”

Back