Edit: she just texted back-Thought date went awesome last night, she didn’t return my text today

Please text her about your narcissism, retardation, diseased genitals and overall genetic unsuitability

I think the only mistake he made was not responding to her text. Everything else was fine. You don’t sweat a bitch you just met. He already got to 2nd base. She knows now he isn’t a clingy loser with no life.
Take @WaylonMercy5150 ’s advice but change the menu to A cool take out place by you in case you can’t cook. And learn how to make a good martini...those turn 2nd base into a shot over the fence.

I'm not gay but its 2021. Calling someone gay isn't that much of an insult anymore.

There's a gay poster in the Mayberry who brags about sucking cock and generally goes unbothered.

Anyway, if you're not here to help me, I humbly request you move on good sir.
Tell her you're gay and that you're exploring the other side. Bitches love gays and will let you bang.

Ghost her. It's the only way to be sure.

9f3463bdcb3ab54299a4dbc955fca801.gif

So, you booked a date with her in the same day as UFC 257 and brought her in knowing your friends is coming over that would obviously make her uncomfortable and you can’t see what you did wrong? This has to be a troll post.

TS is obviously the type who can only get a chub started when he sees other fit men rolling on the ground in fairly obvious sexual positions.

That is, a typical UFC fan.

TS needs to fully embrace the gay and invite the friend he’s most attracted to and watch a WNBA / WMMA game with him.

TS is obviously the type who can only get a chub started when he sees other fit men rolling on the ground in fairly obvious sexual positions.

That is, a typical UFC fan.

TS needs to fully embrace the gay and invite the friend he’s most attracted to and watch a WNBA / WMMA game with him.

Do you know what forum you’re on bro?

Anyway, my logic was if she wasn’t going to have sex with me, I might as well enjoy UFC with the guys.

Why sacrifice the whole night?

What kind of nipples did she have, man? Let me know expeditiously

Back