Edit: she just texted back-Thought date went awesome last night, she didn’t return my text today

At least she text you back. Text her back you want to see her again and set something up. If she accepts then she's interested, if she makes up an excuse then you need to move on, shes just being nice.
No she’s playing games, she likes him

SHE JUST TEXTED BACK!! Never mind this thread lol
Here is what is happening here.

She has already got you as a chaser, I can tell. How can I tell? Because just from how you wrote that you got a euphoric feeling from her messaging you after so long. This inevitably leads to you putting her on a pedestal which inevitably leads to you getting friend-zoned or pied off.

I'm sorry but it's the truth.

She is hot and you like her, you have annoyed her by your actions and she has not replied to show you how easy you can lose her which has triggered you because you made this thread, she has done exactly what she wanted, she knows what she is doing. The zoom call was a lie, she is letting you know that she is in charge. And at this moment she is in charge.

You need to get her to want your time and attention and not give her a reason to entertain another guy who is more interesting and makes her chase.

You have to make a woman want to chase you and to do that you have to be different from other guys and not afraid to lose her. It needs to be genuine though otherwise she will tell.

Here is what is happening here.

She has already got you as a chaser, I can tell. How can I tell? Because just from how you wrote that you got a euphoric feeling from her messaging you after so long. This inevitably leads to you putting her on a pedestal which inevitably leads to you getting friend-zoned or pied off.

I'm sorry but it's the truth.

She is hot and you like her, you have annoyed her by your actions and she has not replied to show you how easy you can lose her which has triggered you because you made this thread, she has done exactly what she wanted, she knows what she is doing. The zoom call was a lie, she is letting you know that she is in charge. And at this moment she is in charge.

You need to get her to want your time and attention and not give her a reason to entertain another guy who is more interesting and makes her chase.

You have to make a woman want to chase you and to do that you have to be different from other guys and not afraid to lose her. It needs to be genuine though otherwise she will tell.

That's a pretty complicated game.

I've had lots of girlfriends before but never really gave that much intellectual thought into it. She's probably the 2nd hottest girl I've dated. I just thought we both genuinely had a great time hanging out together and drinking and fooling around. I didn't mean to be rude. I'm not trying to win or be in charge, I just wanted to hang out again and possibly have sex next time.

I'll probably just lay back for a few days and see what she's up to closer to the weekend. There's not much to do during Covid anyway.

When did Sherdog become Yahoo! Answers?

I'm pretty sure people of all age groups care if a hot girl likes them or not.

Even old people.

The modern dating world is a game about who cares the least. I'm sorry. I don't like it either. But that is the way things are.

And yes, I do blame the internet.

I've had lots of girlfriends before but never really gave that much intellectual thought into it. She's probably the 2nd hottest girl I've dated. I just thought we both genuinely had a great time hanging out together and drinking and fooling around. I didn't mean to be rude. I'm not trying to win or be in charge, I just wanted to hang out again and possibly have sex next time.

I'll probably just lay back for a few days and see what she's up to closer to the weekend. There's not much to do during Covid anyway.
That guy is right. You want her to envision how loving you can be not what a simp you are. Be a manly man and protect her and pay for things don't be cheap but don't gush over her, unless she is feeling down about herself.

So what did she text?

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Unfortunately this is the case, not with all women but certainly some and they are usually the top 10% that you want.

Let's just say I have some experience in this field and was a victim to one.

In short, be you, and I mean be you. Don't be a version of you that you think she will want. But do you and she will be attracted to the fact she is not a priority but also there is enough reason for her to find out why.

If you do this and tease her a little bit, make it fun so she laughs and enjoys talking to you then you are guaranteed a shag.

If you become possessive, desperate or needy and start double texting 'Did you get my last message?' 'wuu2?' 'Where you gone? ;)' etc. then you are 100% guaranteed to be friend-zoned don't care if you look like Brad Pitt.

Back