Edit: she just texted back-Thought date went awesome last night, she didn’t return my text today

Yeah if she took her shirt off and you sucked her boobs she wanted to bang. You have to make that second effort until it happens. Good chance she got a booty call after she went home. Girls are just like that.

you tell a lot of heartbreaking truths old friend.

Damn you thought you was gonna have your cake and eat it too?
You know, get some strange and then watch some fights?
That would have been an epic night playa

Edit:
She text you back? Pray tell bruv!

she's just making you sweat. She'll probably text you later tonight or tomorrow. relax.

BNDBQk.gif

Can you...help me?

I didn't even bother reading your full post. All you need to know is women are capricious and it's best not to get hung up on why something didn't happen.

The fact you're even making a thread to ask others about it is too much emotional investment on your part.

Wondering about what wrong, what you could have done differently - None of that amounts to anything. You will never have a good answer. There is no real strategy for success. If it's gone, it's gone. Let it go.

Ghosting is depressingly common in the modern dating world. That's just the way it is. You have to accept it.

Damn you thought you was gonna have your cake and eat it too?
You know, get some strange and then watch some fights?
That would have been an epic night playa

Edit:
She text you back? Pray tell bruv!

She just said, sorry she was on a zoom call with her friends and hopes I had a good day.

She just said, sorry she was on a zoom call with her friends and hopes I had a good day.
Tell her that you can't stop thinking about how much fun you had and you really want to see her again. Then say one of your friends got super drunk and hanging with them wasn't very much fun. Tell her you know how to make a great pasta dish and that you will have her over for wine and pasta.

i suppose the Sherdog answer was that she was getting railed by some stud who doesn’t like her.

If that’s the truth, so be it.

At least she text you back. Text her back you want to see her again and set something up. If she accepts then she's interested, if she makes up an excuse then you need to move on, shes just being nice.

Back