Edgar is going to do to Aldo what Cain did to JDS

No it doesn't but this is sherdog and your last fight is all that matters.

Aldo stuffed one or two but that doesn't mean he can stuff all of them.

All i'm saying is that all fence grabs were created equal and should be condemned in the same manner.

Lol, i like you, despite you making that terrible terrible argument.

Btw, i'm not defending Aldo's fence grab, it was a shitty move, but let's not pretend that he's the only fighter to have done so.

definitely not, i forget who but i was upset when one heavyweight did it - the name escapes me. could it be jds? bleh it's so late for me

3 things

1 - Aldo's BJJ is amazing, but people act like the other guy has no BJJ at all, both are superb at MMA BJJ, and I think the fight will be very competitive on the ground

2 - Frankie edgar is probably TOP 5 ATG, hes one of the best fighters that have ever been, he was completely robbed against benson in both fights imo, and should be considered to have never lost, in his defeat he just showed that he can make a mistakee and still be dangerous till the final bell.

3 - Aldo is probably better than BJ and Bendo in every single aspect of the game, its gonna be a hell of a fight for edgar, hes the only one I can even see beating Aldo, but I favor Aldo.

I think Aldo will finish Edgar with strikes early. Edgar is tough as he'll, but we know that because people have hit him so hard.

Fight is too close to be called in my mind, though I do slightly favour Aldo because this is Edgar's first fight at featherweight.

Henderson is WAY bigger than aldo and WAY more dangerous and Frankie tooled him in their 2nd fight.
Frankie vs Aldo, its a wrap man. everybody at 145 is going down b/c frankie is here

Cant believe he is a huge favorite in this forums. Mark Hominick destroyed Aldo in the last round and showed to the world the blueprint. The moment Jose Aldo tries a LK he is going to end on his back, but lets pretend he is not going to trow any and he will focus on his boxing. What Edgar will do is just exactly what Cain did to JDS: Constant pressure, constant takedown attempts and clinching. Edgar will not tire in the entire fight and Aldo

Cant believe he is a huge favorite in this forums. Mark Hominick destroyed Aldo in the last round and showed to the world the blueprint. The moment Jose Aldo tries a LK he is going to end on his back, but lets pretend he is not going to trow any and he will focus on his boxing. What Edgar will do is just exactly what Cain did to JDS: Constant pressure, constant takedown attempts and clinching. Edgar will not tire in the entire fight and Aldo

Last edited:
Aldo is probably the best fighter Edgar will have faced. BJ Penn, as great as he is, was not his best against Edgar. Maynard should have taked the belt from Edgar, but simply fought stupid - twice. But he showed Edgar is vulnerable on his feet. Bendo, of course, succeeded where Maynard failed and he too exposed Edgar. Edgar scored five TD's and landed more strikes, but didn't manage to do any harm. Aldo will therefore not fear Frankie's TD's and will kick the heck out of his leg.

Edgar at 145 is going to be insane. 155ers could use their size to make fights more competitive until Frankie's skill would prevail but it's going to be different at 145.

Aldo is probably the best fighter Edgar will have faced. BJ Penn, as great as he is, was not his best against Edgar. Maynard should have taked the belt from Edgar, but simply fought stupid - twice. But he showed Edgar is vulnerable on his feet. Bendo, of course, succeeded where Maynard failed and he too exposed Edgar. Edgar scored five TD's and landed more strikes, but didn't manage to do any harm. Aldo will therefore not fear Frankie's TD's and will kick the heck out of his leg.
Bendo is bigger and more dangerous fighter than Aldo. Also, he has a better wrestling credential, even through all of that Frankie was able to hold Bendo on the ground more than Bendo could Frankie.
Frankie will be able to beat Aldo no problem considering he battered Bendo in their 2nd fight.
Aldos a sitting duck

the critical times aldo grabbed trumps many other fence grab moments
Are you totally oblivious?
Edgar was being finished when he turned his back on the fight and grabbed the fence with both hands.
What could be a more critical time?

Bendo is bigger and more dangerous fighter than Aldo. Also, he has a better wrestling credential, even through all of that Frankie was able to hold Bendo on the ground more than Bendo could Frankie.
Frankie will be able to beat Aldo no problem considering he battered Bendo in their 2nd fight.
Aldos a sitting duck

Dangerous in what way?
Wrestling, size...yes.
Striking? No way, Aldo is smaller but is much more dangerous in the standup.

Bendo must be the best looking man on the planet if that is how he looks after getting battered. Compare Bendo to Hominick or Faber after Aldo battered them. Both had to go to the hospital.

both are also smaller than aldo. frankie is WAY smaller than bendo im talking like 30 pounds, and he popped that
and bendo's wrestling, tae kwon do, and size makes him a more dangerous fighter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back