Edgar is going to do to Aldo what Cain did to JDS

So picking 1 round that Aldo tired in, is in your opinion a blue print?

In that case, Gray Maynard dropping Edgar 10 times in 2 fights with average striking abilities should be a real obvious area Aldo will be able to take advantage of.

In his favour is KO power and extra speed on top of that, So as I see it is Aldo knocking Edgar out.

Cant believe he is a huge favorite in this forums. Mark Hominick destroyed Aldo in the last round and showed to the world the blueprint. The moment Jose Aldo tries a LK he is going to end on his back, but lets pretend he is not going to trow any and he will focus on his boxing. What Edgar will do is just exactly what Cain did to JDS: Constant pressure, constant takedown attempts and clinching. Edgar will not tire in the entire fight and Aldo

I don't know if blueprint is the right word, but hoping Aldo has a bad weight cut is definitely going to be somewhere in the mind of Edgar. The signs from Aldo aren't great since he said he'll be moving to lightweight if he beats Edgar. There's two sides of that though ...we don't know how Edgar is going to be affected by the cut. It's going to be a great fight.

Aldo is a proven freak athlete imo. One bad round doesnt make that go away. If he gets dominated like that then i would think there was something wrong with him. That said, i do have some money on Edgar because i hope he can pull off a close decision here.

I might be crazy but i see edgar going for a takedown and Jose counters it with a knee KO in the second.

Super badass and unexpected finish.....or it could go to a decision where edgar edges out

Also this ''blueprint'' is based off of 1 round where aldo was completely gassed avoiding punches off his back from this guy...
markhominickhematoma.jpg

bj penn bjj is ten times better than aldos. also edgar has takendown the best wrestlers at 155.

This x10.

It's been said countless times that Randy couture had a hard time taking down bjpenn in training and he's a former Olympian who fought at heavyweight.

I don't know if blueprint is the right word, but hoping Aldo has a bad weight cut is definitely going to be somewhere in the mind of Edgar. The signs from Aldo aren't great since he said he'll be moving to lightweight if he beats Edgar. There's two sides of that though ...we don't know how Edgar is going to be affected by the cut. It's going to be a great fight.

How can he have a bad weight cut when he walks around at 157 and that with him eating all day long?

If Edgar starts landing TD's in the 2nd round I'm gonna sit back and expect him to win.

Aldo is probably the best fighter Edgar will have faced. BJ Penn, as great as he is, was not his best against Edgar. Maynard should have taked the belt from Edgar, but simply fought stupid - twice. But he showed Edgar is vulnerable on his feet. Bendo, of course, succeeded where Maynard failed and he too exposed Edgar. Edgar scored five TD's and landed more strikes, but didn't manage to do any harm. Aldo will therefore not fear Frankie's TD's and will kick the heck out of his leg.
Gray's being "stupid" aside, if Aldo does one half the damage that Maynard did in a round, Mazzagatti will stop the fight.
Maynard did more than he needed to do to finish that fight. The Referee (Yves Lavigne) should be put in jail for allowing Edgar to take that kind of damage.

Are you totally oblivious?
Edgar was being finished when he turned his back on the fight and grabbed the fence with both hands.
What could be a more critical time?

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I simply don't remember Edgar grabbing the fence. That's all.

And btw, I think this is still one of the most blatant fence grabs of all time in UFC.

b0WQR.gif

Edgar is going to be the toughest test in Aldo's career, that's what I believe it will be.

But the man creates a thread where the intention is only to do a girly attack on the "people that say Aldo will win" and it seems like other people having that opinion really bothers him

Don't see why there's a debate

Kids, it's pointless to try to PROVE that Edgar or Aldo will win the fight. How the fight happens in your imagination means nothing, especially a white belt imagination and one that never has been punched in the face and is a virgin.

They'll fight, alright? Just wait, their fight is right around the corner.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I simply don't remember Edgar grabbing the fence. That's all.

And btw, I think this is still one of the most blatant fence grabs of all time in UFC.

b0WQR.gif

Edgar's was a solid five-six seconds, BOTH hands full grab, and back turned to the fight.

Selective memory much?

I am sorry OP but it's impossible to mark your words..

They literally say nothing..

It's just a random 'mark-my-words' pick..

You mark my words too.. Aldo will be too fast for Edgar and will destroy him.. Edgar will leave that fight crying..

Lose quickly the first time and work his way back to a titleshot?

Can't wait 'til Aldo finishes Edgar. The tears will taste amazing.

b0WQR.gif

So many fighters have done it yet no one gets people talking about it as much as Aldo, why? JDS held the cage around 10 times against Cain. Aldo has done it ONCE. He defended all of Mendes' 6 other attempts too. People also say it changed that fight, i beg to differ:

iQ8KnG55EuT2O.gif

I feel that's pretty unlikely but it should be a great fight either way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back