Locked EA UFC 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I just realized I've been playing this game off and on for over a year....is there really a plan from EA to make a sequel or is it just a pipe dream?

Wow I just realized I've been playing this game off and on for over a year....is there really a plan from EA to make a sequel or is it just a pipe dream?

There hasn't been much, if any, info about the sequel. Joe Rogan has said a few times on his podcast that he was in studio doing voice work for it though.

Im up for a under 90 tourny in the LW division. Lots of options and fun guys to use. Even better if we ban the Diaz bros lol

I heard they started working on the second one after the final update patch.

All we've seen so far is a few stop-motion videos of UFC action-figures, posted by the devs to show a few ideas they have for the sequel lol.

fight night champion sucked. I didn't like the mechanics and online was horrible. round 4 was way better , I was in the top 10 online for a while haha

4 years later and the server is still going with at least a thousand players a day. goat game for many.

I recently finished my career mode finally and then started a new one to get that Gracie Pride trophy. I wanted to also recreate my Expert level playthrough character from UFC3 named Gerard "The Boogeyman" Johnson whom had a bright blue afro, sick tats, and looked extremely athletic and explosive (would not pass random PED testing) but there is no "Boogeyman" nickname in the game! Kind of disappoint because that dude was a beast. HW Karate fighter who KO'd everyone in his path (although had to reset 721356127 times against Frank Murr)

Im up for a under 90 tourny in the LW division. Lots of options and fun guys to use. Even better if we ban the Diaz bros lol

We already did the under 90 thing though. I guess I don't really see the point. There isn't anyone overpowered in that division IMO.

I will go along with what everyone wants though - when we doin this??

Why dont we do a tournament where everyone can pick any fighter? That way its all about skill and not what fighter you can get. There has only been one FW tourney and that was ages ago so it should be next

Why dont we do a tournament where everyone can pick any fighter? That way its all about skill and not what fighter you can get. There has only been one FW tourney and that was ages ago so it should be next

Only if you have to use Eric Perez. :icon_chee

Sounds good to me.

Sure, we might have a couple mirror matches between Aldo's and Dillashaw's, but so be it.

It's the last tournament, after all.

Do you mean no one does, or no one can? Pretty much every other person I've fought online recently has been Aldo, Barao or TJ.

I meant that no one does. I havent seen anyone use him in ages, and its not a surprise. There are a lot guys in FW that are much better. Even guys like McCregor and Poirier are better than Aldo imo

I meant that no one does. I havent seen anyone use him in ages, and its not a surprise. There are a lot guys in FW that are much better. Even guys like McCregor and Poirier are better than Aldo imo

Yea I've seen him more often since I started playing again, but there's definitely better choices out there. There will undoubtedly be at least two McCregor's and Barao's.

im ready Garnett, lets get this thing going

I+hope+my+body+can+take+it+_25a9648c5e229599cd84d5579a6fec27.jpg

Scrap the entire thing and reboot with stop-motion action figure UFC fighters. Problems solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back